• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Price Lowered* - Disney DVD Collection for Trade or Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Price Lowered* - Disney DVD Collection for Trade or Sale

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
I've been in the process of upgrading my Disney library from DVDs to the Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Packs. This has left me with a large collection of abandoned Disney DVDs. None of these movies are brand new, but they are all from my own personal collection, so I can assure you, they've been taken very good care of. (I am a single adult Disney collector with no kids, so you don't have to worry about tons of scratches or messed up cases. Each movie has probably only been taken out of its case and watched 2 or 3 times, tops.)

Titles still available:
Alice in Wonderland - Gold Collection
Bambi - 2 Disc Special Edition
Enchanted - Widescreen DVD
The Incredibles - 2 Disc Collector's Edition
Lady and the Tramp - Platinum Edition - 50th Anniversary
The Nightmare Before Christmas - Special Edition
Wall-e - DVD in Original Cardboard Case

SOLD (or on hold):
Cinderella - 2 Disc Special Edition (amypins)
Dumbo - Big Top Edition (Dawny)
Monsters Inc. - Collector's Edition 2 Disc DVD (amypins)
Peter Pan - 2 Disc Platinum Edition (Dawny)
Tangled - 1 Disc Edition (Dawny)

Are you looking to get a Disney DVD collection in one easy step?
I'm offering the remaining DVDs - all 7 of them - for $60 + Shipping.

I'm also willing to sell any DVD on its own!
Just send me a PM and let me know which one you're interested in.

I promise I'll get back to you ASAP. :-D

Last edited:
tumblr_m9f61pZ5Gg1revpu5o1_500_zps9556b9ba.jpg

Would very much so be interested in Wall-E, The Incredibles and Tangled, but now that your brought it up, I'm going to search around for Blu-Ray/DVD combos of those first. If you still have these up and I end up needing them, I shall be back!

Would very much so be interested in Wall-E, The Incredibles and Tangled, but now that your brought it up, I'm going to search around for Blu-Ray/DVD combos of those first. If you still have these up and I end up needing them, I shall be back!

Sure thing! I hope you can find what you're looking for, but if you don't, let me know. :-D

This may be a really dumb question but is the Wall-E dvd just the case?

LOL, thats not a dumb question AT ALL. Looking at how I wrote out the list, I can totally see how you would think that.

But no, the Wall-e I'm offering is the DVD inside the case. I just specified that the case was cardboard, because when Wall-e was first released, it was released in a plain cardboard case (as opposed to the normal plastic cases most DVDs come in). It was supposed to be like an environmentally-friendly thing, but a lot of people (including me, truth be told) did not like the cardboard case because it looked kind of cheap and didn't look like the other Disney DVDs. I think a lot of people complained, because afterward, Disney rereleased Wall-e in the normal plastic kind of case. I was just pointing out that my DVD is in the original dinky cardboard, as a heads-up.

I would be potentially interested in Cinderella. I have it on VHS from when I was a kid (along with some other great Disney films) but alas, I don't have a VCR! Makes watching some of my Disney movies kind of difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back