• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pricing Pins for Sale

Pricing Pins for Sale

miladymajor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello all,

I was an active pin trader on this forum about three or four years ago. I have a collection of close to 400 pins (many LE, most mint and still on backer cards) that I'd like to start posting for sale, but I haven't been trading or collecting since I was somewhat active here back in 2010-2011. How do you go about pricing pins for sale? I want to get fair value for my pins (don't want to overprice and don't want to get ripped off). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Looking at the completed listings on Ebay is probably your best bet. Good luck. And if you have a little mermaid pins for sale I'd be interested.

Also, if you are afraid of pricing them too high, you can always suggest "$X or best offer". That way it is priced, but leaves you and the buyer some wiggle room to discuss a deal

Back