• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prince Eric's 20 QUESTIONS FREE Game

Prince Eric's 20 QUESTIONS FREE Game

PrinceEric

The most royal & loyal prince
Rating - 97.9%
92   2   0
Welcome aboard Prince, Princesses, and other Fellow Royalty. I am opening this game to ALL DPF members. This s completely free and the winner will receive a very buried surprise treasure (pin) from the Haus of Eric. You all know I give away cute valuable things. So please enter responsibly. First 20 people must submit a personal question you have for the prince. ALL 20 questions will be answered through a video "Prince Eric's Video Vision." Please read the following guidelines: Please ensure that your questions are creative and free of profanity, the questions cannot be duplicated so I will message you back asking you to change your question. Please mark your place on this thread and Private message me your question.

THE Dead------line is 10/31/13 ..3 pm DLR time

Thanks for being the Disney Difference,

xx P/E

1.KATELOUISE

Last edited:
Does anyone know PrinceEric, and if he is okay? There has not been any activity on this game since Oct 29, and no updates from PrinceEric since 10/27 before 7pm... I don't know him, but this appears to be atypical for DPF members, so I am concerned...

Does anyone know PrinceEric, and if he is okay? There has not been any activity on this game since Oct 29, and no updates from PrinceEric since 10/27 before 7pm... I don't know him, but this appears to be atypical for DPF members, so I am concerned...

I was thinking about the EXACT SAME THING yesterday!! Intended on reaching out to him through PM today. Might be a good idea if someone with his # would text/call him!

Back