• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Jeweled Crest - Ariel, Jasmine, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Jeweled Crest - Ariel, Jasmine, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I am able to get the following pins if anyone needs help in acquiring them: (Pics include pinpics link)

Each pin is $15.

Shipping and DC is $5 for the first pin and $.25 for each additional pin.

International shipping is $12 and $.25 for each additional pin.

Please PM me with any interest! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated the first post to be a little clearer on prices/shipping.

They are! At least the one store I went to last night had them. I only purchased a couple Ariel's but I can go back tonight and buy more if you're interested. I have someone interested in the whole set of princesses that I am going to pick up.

Hey tyleet, while I don't plan on getting the pins. When you pick them up, if you have time, can you take a photo of what they look like in real life? I'm curious if Ariel's lack of lips is from the pin or just the image being an incorrect representation of the what the pin looks like ^_^

Yep. I'll take some pictures. I don't know if I'll have time to post them tonight though.

Here's what I could do:

img1017kb.jpg

img1031ri.jpg

if you are still picking them up, i would really like and ariel and an aurora one please. hopefully i can add the others when they are more readily available and i have some extra $$. my granddaughter will love them! pm me if you are getting them and i will send $$ per paypal.

I might be able to make another run tonight. If anyone is interested please send me a pm!

Aren't these rack pins?

I believe so? Why? I'm only trying to pick up for others that can't quite get to the parks.

I also might be able to help people acquire the princess carousels next week. We'll see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back