• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prizes Mailed Out - What did you win?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prizes Mailed Out - What did you win?!
Hey guys, we sent out all the packages on Tuesday and some on Wednesday as we had a little trouble with addresses for a some.
If you would like your DC# please send us a message and we'd get it to you as soon as we can. The prizes should begin to trickle in, California players should have received theirs or should get theirs by tomorrow. Other states might take a day or two longer!

We already have someone that let us know their pin arrived safely :)

BeakerFreakout.gif

So excited!!!

having an impossible time getting pic to load. dpf acting up and i couldn't even delete the post without pic! any secrets to getting pic to load? it's still a great pin:hsd:

Oooo so exciting! I hope mine arrives today because I'm moving this weekend and my address starts forwarding tomorrow, hahahaha!

i noticed before that you mentioned something about being close to to the outlet in ft myers. i was there the other eve on our way back from The Bubble Room where we had taken visiting family. told everyone that i, son and granddaughter had to make a stop to check on pins-they didn't get it in the least:D

Cant see the pic!!! :D ( I am SW Florida too!! Maybe mine will come today!!)

i noticed before that you mentioned something about being close to to the outlet in ft myers. i was there the other eve on our way back from The Bubble Room where we had taken visiting family. told everyone that i, son and granddaughter had to make a stop to check on pins-they didn't get it in the least:D

LADIES! I am in SW Florida too! Naples actually (love going to the Character Warehouse), but moving to Clearwater as of TOMORROW! Maybe we'll see each other around. :)

I got all these
IMG_9857.jpg

I am very pleased with the pins I received and I will for sure play again! Thanks you guys!!! Did a great job!!!

LADIES! I am in SW Florida too! Naples actually (love going to the Character Warehouse), but moving to Clearwater as of TOMORROW! Maybe we'll see each other around. :)
ME TOO!!!! :D

Well the Naples part at least.

Oh I love Clearwater!!! (It is my sisters favorite place to go when she comes to visit (The Clearwater Marina)) && I also love the Bubble Room's Red Velvet Cake and Bubble Bread!! ahhh SO GLAD TO FIND SOME SWFL LADIES!!!

BTW MY PINS CAME!!! I WILL POST A PIC LATER BUT:

I got an Ariel from my wants :D yay!!!!

I got all these
IMG_9857.jpg

I am very pleased with the pins I received and I will for sure play again! Thanks you guys!!! Did a great job!!!

NICE WIN!! That was definitely one of my top fav options! CONGRATS!!

ME TOO!!!! :D

Well the Naples part at least.

Oh I love Clearwater!!! (It is my sisters favorite place to go when she comes to visit (The Clearwater Marina)) && I also love the Bubble Room's Red Velvet Cake and Bubble Bread!! ahhh SO GLAD TO FIND SOME SWFL LADIES!!!

BTW MY PINS CAME!!! I WILL POST A PIC LATER BUT:

I got an Ariel from my wants :D yay!!!!

Haha, awesome! Both to the SWFL details and your Ariel win!

Last edited:
WOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

I got such an awesome set!! What a great game, thank you soo much guys!! Will definitely play again.

I LOVE MY PINS!!!!!!!!!

photo-25.jpg

THANK YOU!!

--Melanie

i will try to post pic later tonight. had to work a 4 hour shift this evening-soooo, i'm really not posting this right now:suspect:
yeah for the SWFL Ladies! everyone has certainly gotten some VERY nice pins! this was my first game to enter-it was great!

0QQCjsO.jpg

My winnings! :D So happy!!! AMAZING ARIEL'S and Two LOVELY Genies (great for traders)!!!

AND I HAVE TO FRAME MY LITTLE MERMAID DISNEY DOLLAR OHHH EMM GEE!!!

I got two group. They were great.
I will try and to get pictures but it will not be tell Sunday or Monday.
91715 haunted mansion
90944 good vs evil (good)
90945 good vs evil (evil)

lot 2 was group 45
toy story lot
86344 buzz now and then
thank you I am very happy with what I got

I got my package today!! Here is the run down of the groups:

Group #1
Pin 3137: DLR - Maleficent & Diablo
Pin 12297: DLR - Villain Series (Maleficent)
Pin 35980: Sleeping Beauty Villain Collection (Maleficent as Dragon)
Pin 42030: WDW Cast Lanyard Collection 4 - Villains (Maleficent)
Pin 65469: DLR - 2008 Hidden Mickey Series - Bowling Pin Villains - Maleficent
Pin 86287: Cast Member Exclusive - Maleficent with Merryweather Need Magic
Group #2
Pin 92213: DSF - Finding Nemo - Nemo
Pin 92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel
Pin 88680: DLR/WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Pisces Ariel
Pin 66583: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet Dory (D)
Pin 83563: DLR - Walt Disney Travel Company - World of Color - Ariel & Sebastian
Group #3
Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian

Great mix of pins.......thanks!!

Jodi

I got my pins!!! They are awesome pins!

#30 - LE of 100 Tarzan Pin!!!!
#18 - 2 LE of 3500 pins!!

I'll post a picture when I get back to my computer! :)

Thanks for the game! Ready to play the next one. When does it start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back