• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Propins Germany

Propins Germany

Rmmpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My father had a pin collection spanning about 15 years.
I am busy learning about trading and selling pins.

Can anyone give me information about the small little pins of disney characters that have propins and Germany on the reverse?

Rmm

Thank you...at least I can start reading something. Just opened up the pinpics in a different tab...I see some of the pins I have. Thanks again!

I like ProPins and Sedesmas, too. They aren't acceptable as traders at the parks as far as I know, and a lot of people seem to not like them due to quality differences, but I think they can be really neat - especially ones that have designs you can't find anywhere else, or that have characters that are not commonly made!

Yes...I have both some propins and quite a few Sedesma. I know that there are still some Sedesma collectors out there too.

Back