• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Psycho $5.00 Random match pin game! you cant loose!!!!!

Psycho $5.00 Random match pin game! you cant loose!!!!!
AWWW Thanks Jodi! I will take 12 and 28.

That is so sweet of you my friend and totally unnecessary, but THANK YOU! There were several pins I liked in this group so I am sure I will be elated with what I receive! Whatever I get I will keep because of Jodi's generosity! These will be special! (I hope it is the ticket ones, unwanted by many but I like them) LOL

AWWW Thanks Jodi! I will take 12 and 28.

That is so sweet of you my friend and totally unnecessary, but THANK YOU! There were several pins I liked in this group so I am sure I will be elated with what I receive! Whatever I get I will keep because of Jodi's generosity! These will be special! (I hope it is the ticket ones, unwanted by many but I like them) LOL

You are very welcome my friend :)

WOW these went quick! Only a few spots left already. I would have missed out were it not for Jodi! Thanks again!

Today at 1:48pm PST i started this game....

And now all 40 spaces are full. With only a few payments being waited on....

Is this some kind of RECORD or what?!?!?!?!?

You guys are all sooo awesome!

as soon as we get those last few payments i will run the randomizzer list at random.org and post your results!

I see you figured out who my payment was from, I wonder how you did that. :lol:

If I get a pin anybody else really wanted please pm me and I will trade straight across for what you got. For 5 dollars I had to get some more traders. Can't have enough of those.

Here it is!!! Random.org list randomizer!

There were 40 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 22
  2. 13
  3. 3
  4. 39
  5. 4
  6. 2
  7. 38
  8. 14
  9. 36
  10. 20
  11. 12
  12. 23
  13. 5
  14. 37
  15. 29
  16. 40
  17. 35
  18. 27
  19. 34
  20. 6
  21. 9
  22. 1
  23. 26
  24. 25
  25. 30
  26. 11
  27. 28
  28. 10
  29. 19
  30. 33
  31. 31
  32. 17
  33. 16
  34. 24
  35. 8
  36. 32
  37. 7
  38. 21
  39. 18
  40. 15
Timestamp: 2013-10-21 16:48:22 UTC

I will work on matching you all to the right pin in the OP. This way you can see what your getting easily.

Pins will ship tomorrow, I will list all tracking #'s here.

Make sure you post here letting everyone know you got your package!

That was fun. I should win an additional prize for getting 2 of the 4 LR's. LOL. No complaints here. Love them all.

Haha! I re-read the results 2x when I saw that just so you know. I was like.. "no way....." But all the pins are higher value than what I charged so it is a fair draw. One of the things i have always disiked about pin games is that most of them give out basic prizes worth less than what was put in. So when this chance came up to deliver GOOD pins for ALL the $5.00 spots.... I had to do it! What a neat chance to give out some cool pins for a low low price right?

shame international was excluded...

I just could not promise on time shipping for international. I would have added shipping costs if I did international.. but as a few of my international customers can attest... Me getting international items shipped in a timely manner lately has been next to impossible. We have only 1 car in the household, so unless my husband takes the bus, I have no car on weekdays when the majority of post offices are open. So, that means getting the international packages to the larger USPS hub on a Saturday... No easy task, since it is 20 minutes away, and I have to fit it into the family's weekend plans.

I REALLY did want to have it open to ALL, but i just could not promise timely delivery to non-USA participants.

Does this win the record for the fastest game ever?? Thank you so much for doing this! Great game!

i think it actually might! I had all spaced filled in less than 10 hours, and all spaced paid in about 16 hours. It was AWESOME how fast it filled!

Everyone watch here for the tracking info tonight! I am in process of bubble wrapping your pins, and will post the info as soon as I get the packing slips printed out.

And if you LOVE great prices on pins, check out my new "Affordable Pin Act" thread. Theres a link in my siggy! The Singles pins list is not completed yet. I am still working on it.

Oh wow! I got grand prize. I've never won grand prize anything before! :D
This was a lot of fun and I got some great traders too.
Thank you for hosting this game psycho pixie! <3

Back