• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: PTD Dumbo, Diner Signs Chesire Cat, & Designer Signs Stitch - Auction Ends 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: PTD Dumbo, Diner Signs Chesire Cat, & Designer Signs Stitch - Auction Ends 10/25

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on PTD Dumbo, Diner Signs Chesire, & Diner Signs Stitch. The 3 pins that just came out from the Soda Fountain are going to be auctioned separately or as a group to the best offers posted on this thread (Actual items are pictured)… All three pins area LE 300 each.

You can bid on one or more of the pins that you are interested in. Just type the pin you want to bid on and place your bid.

I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for more then one pin, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

Deadline for posting an offer is Thursday, October 25th @ 6:00pm PST
…Disneyland Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

PODM, UP!, those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

DSF - Pin Traders Delight - Dumbo with Ice Cream Sundae

Pin 92888: DSF - Diner Signs - Stitch

Pin 92889: DSF - Diner Signs - Cheshire Cat

I am bidding to get the stitch and the dumbo together please:

Aladdin podm from wants,

here is the frame: sorry the pic is huuuuuuge.
Aladdin-PODM-L.jpg

Thanks for the great start. Pinpics finally updated the pin # for Dumbo it is 93566. This auction ends tomorrow.

Leaderboard - PTD Dumbo

1st - Pyscho Pixie (Aladdin PODM) Dual bid
2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard - Diner Sign Stitch

2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard - Diner Sign Chesire Cat

1st - Orlandoismycat (Stained glass Belle)
2nd -
3rd -

hin there,
one pins seams not enough so can i make my bid now---
Pin 52001: DisneyShopping.com - Ariel's Treasure Cave (GWP)
Pin 20371: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Belle) but it is an artist proof with AP on reverse

good luck with rest of auction xxxx

Thanks for the updated bid Orlandoismycat, looks like you really are going to lock in the Chesire Cat. This auction end in three hours.

Leaderboard - PTD Dumbo

2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard - Diner Sign Stitch

2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard - Diner Sign Chesire Cat

1st - Orlandoismycat (Stained glass Belle & Ariel Treasure Cave pin)
2nd -
3rd -

with any luck, my daugheter has fallen in love with it her collections is rc268c
3 hours to go and i will be asleep be than as its 11.30pm over here in england
hope rest of auction goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back