• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Snow White- Trade vs. Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTD Snow White- Trade vs. Auction

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi guys!

I recently was was gifted not one but TWO of the PTD Snow White pin that was released last week! I plan on keeping one for my personal collection, but wasn't sure if i should post to trade or auction the other? I know both ways can kind of be a gambled, but I just wasn't sure... What do you all think?

Thank you you for the help and advice!

PS- here's a picture in case anyone has forgotten :p

I actually like "easier" pin auctions. Most of the auctions are grail material, or some very rare pin, and I can never compete with the high bids. I hope that makes sense lol.

I actually like "easier" pin auctions. Most of the auctions are grail material, or some very rare pin, and I can never compete with the high bids. I hope that makes sense lol.
Completely agree with this. But for easier pins I think a trade is more safe as you are sure about what you receive.

I like the idea of putting it up for trade, first. If you get a lot of great offers, try auctioning it off and see what you can get ^_^ I haven't held an auction yet, but I do want to soon :)

depends on what it is you're looking for, but I would try trading it first. Although a PTD, right now, it's not going for that much ($20-25) and you could get stuck with pins you don't want in an auction.

If you are going to trade it please check my traders I see I have several on your wants list and would be pretty flexible with the pins I would trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back