• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs: Vanellope,ARIEL ,King Candy, Mother Gothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs: Vanellope,ARIEL ,King Candy, Mother Gothel

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi Guys ! I am still looking for these PTDs! Especially Ariel and the new Vanellope pin!! Please shoot me a pm if you'd like to trade! :x:

Hello! I would LOVE a King Candy PTD for my Wreck it Ralph collection! Please pm me or post here if you have one for trade!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...So I woke up this morning to the horror that at 1pp, a Flynn ptd was released last night/early this morning(for me).

i know I've got no shot but its worth a try. If you think we can make a trade please let me know. I am also still looking for King Candy and Mrs. Potts, Beast, Louis, Gaston and Dr. Facilier.

thank you for looking!

-------------------------------------------------------------

well.. It finally happened.. My favorite disney character has been made into a PTD! ARIEL!! Can anyone please help me add her to my collection? :x:

So, all in all:

Ariel, King Candy, Mother Gothel, Flynn are my priorities!!

thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm still looking, but I also would love these!!

pin96700
Pin 96700: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #54 Ariel

pin96701
Pin 96701: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #55 Flounder
pin96703
Pin 96703: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #57 Scuttle
pin96702
Pin 96702: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #56 Sebastian

Just tried to PM you, but your Inbox was full.

King Candy has officially arrived at my house. Let me know if you still want to try to work something out, otherwise I'll go ahead and add him to my Trading thread.

Thanks!
Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back