• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*Quest Completed*~ DLR Reveal/Conceal Girls Collection <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go love! Congrats! :D

Thanks Darling <3

Can anyone out there help me out at all? I'm willing to trade well <3 <3 <3

rapunzel.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations! I can only imagine what it must all look like when you have those beauties right in front of you lol. I'm crazy to have even started on any of them, but I know I'll never get a complete set...I'm just gonna aim for the one's I really want. 5 of the 6 you need I really want lol :( In addition to some others you have Mulan, Wendy, Lilo, Tink, Snow White, Tiana, Cinderella, Esmeralda and Rapunzel (yea right lol). You are so lucky to have found those...I hope you can find the rest you need. I can't wait to see the finished product ;) I just picked up Aurora last night :)

Congratulations! I can only imagine what it must all look like when you have those beauties right in front of you lol. I'm crazy to have even started on any of them, but I know I'll never get a complete set...I'm just gonna aim for the one's I really want. 5 of the 6 you need I really want lol :( In addition to some others you have Mulan, Wendy, Lilo, Tink, Snow White, Tiana, Cinderella, Esmeralda and Rapunzel (yea right lol). You are so lucky to have found those...I hope you can find the rest you need. I can't wait to see the finished product ;) I just picked up Aurora last night :)

Thank You! And I am so stoked to be so close <3 I will be so happy when I finally complete the set <3 Best of luck on your conquest too! :D

Laz, Willie and I haven't forgotten you. We are always on the lookout for these pins for you, but it is not easy finding the r/c girls in northern Minnesota hockey rinks!:facepalm:

Friendly bump for Laz. Please look at Willie (Twins10101) and my traders and see if we have anything you want for one of Laz's remaining girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back