• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Jessica in Hollywood pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Jessica in Hollywood pins :)

kidup

What's your damage?
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
For those of you that collect Jessica Rabbit pins, and since i dont know too much about the value of them: How much do these beauties usually go for? lol I don't have the slighest idea:
pin50359

Pin 50359: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit in Hollywood Set of 6

All I know is how popular they are lol

I've seen them go for ALOT,the jessica audrey hepburn alone has gone for $1000 before :shock:

The marilyn monroe one I've seen for 300~400 and the rest around 160-200

I need Marilyn and the one on the lower right to complete my set >_<

I know Jessica as Audrey goes for quite a bit. I traded $300 worth of pins to get her. I know someone paid somewhere in the $200's for her and I saw her go on eBay not too long ago for close to $200. The rest I don't know about.

I know Jessica as Audrey goes for quite a bit. I traded $300 worth of pins to get her. I know someone paid somewhere in the $200's for her and I saw her go on eBay not too long ago for close to $200. The rest I don't know about.

Thank you Gillian :) Thats alot of pins lol

the marilyn is currently available on ebay,1 at 325 another at 399
The others besides audrey as I mentioned have been on there and selling for 160-200 (just about 2 weeks ago they were all up there buy now but it seems they've sold)

if you do a completed ebay search the person who had some of them listed didn't sell them - so you might try contacting them they had 4 of the 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back