• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Quick Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

im confused is it the 6 beloved tales for 600? Are you trying to sell them all as a package or can I offer on individual ones?

For the co-op, you're going to have to stagger the price (since BATB and TLM sell for $100-200). I don't think the others sell for that much, although I've seen Snow White for about $80.

So, someone will probably need to set up the co-op and then figure out prices.

So sorry Mike!

For the co-op, you're going to have to stagger the price (since BATB and TLM sell for $100-200). I don't think the others sell for that much, although I've seen Snow White for about $80.

So, someone will probably need to set up the co-op and then figure out prices.

So sorry Mike!
Based on what I have heard/seen I would go:
Cindy: $80
SW: $80
BaTB:$180
TLM:$150
Sleeping Beauty:$40
Aladdin:$100

I'm too tired to work out pricing right now, but if anyone wants me to start a co-op i'll have sone prices when I get back from school... I hope this works out for everyone <3

p.s. Someone else can claim Aladdin if it's 100 bucks, I can't afford it :( ... Last I saw on the Bay was 40ish I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong! ;) <3

Sorry for the slow response guys! I am currently helping my little sister with a school project... that is due tomorrow :) Gotta love kids and their procrastination. Heck, I am just as bad so I can't complain.

As for a co-op, I am more than willing to send to multiple addresses if that is easier. Just add on $2.50 for shipping.

As for prices, using ebay and what I paid myself as a guide, the way I came up with $600 was:

LM- $200
B&TB- $180
SW- $80
Cindy- $70
Aladdin- $50
SB- $40

That would come out to $620, but I'm happily content with $600.

ANNNND, before I forget, B&TB and Cindy do not come on cards. You can see all of the BT pins in my little sister's thread in the showroom titled "Summer of Fun"

Last edited:
Another Great Deal ! Best Of Luck with your sale and you are a good friend Mike . You helped me get some grails I never thought I would get . Hugs

Awww thank you for that Debi. You are a good friend as well, and you actually helped us get grails too :p We helped each other! Like I said, I am not going anywhere and I will still be active on this forum, even if just as an observer. So this is not goodbye. I would miss all of my pin friends too much to leave :)

I set up a co-op for Mike's BT pins here:
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Co-Op-Forum

In case no one jumps on him for all 6 of them on this thread. I'm not getting any of the BT pins as I already have the one I want (BatB) but figured this might get the ball rolling, so to speak. So, post in the co-op thread if you're interested in the pins/price. Once we get it filled (if it happens and Mike doesn't have someone else interested in all 6), I'll send a PM to Mike.

Thank you again for the Co-Op Li. The rest of the pins we are FOR SURE selling have been listed. Bittersweet moment. Hoping these go to great new homes! Still helping with my little sister's project, so I will pop back in 2 hours from now to see if anyone is interested/respond to PMs.

Last edited:
While part of me is sad that you'll be stepping away from pin trading, I can totally understand your reasons behind your decision and wish you and your little sister all the best!!! The stories you shared about collecting with your sis always made me smile and the best thing about pin trading is that those memories are priceless and will always stay with you even if your pins find other homes :) Wishing you success in your sales and hope to still see you around the boards!! :hug:

While part of me is sad that you'll be stepping away from pin trading, I can totally understand your reasons behind your decision and wish you and your little sister all the best!!! The stories you shared about collecting with your sis always made me smile and the best thing about pin trading is that those memories are priceless and will always stay with you even if your pins find other homes :) Wishing you success in your sales and hope to still see you around the boards!! :hug:

:) Things like this make me smile inside and out. Thank you for that. And yes, you bring up an awesome point that makes this experience of selling the pins so much more comforting. We will always have those memories of "mail days" and getting a grail. Thank you for reminding me of that. I wish you all the best as well, but no worries at all. I will definitely be on the forums still, my little sister and I are both keeping a small collection of our favorite pins, and I will still be posting like I usually do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back