• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Raising money to pay off vet bill for Artie the rat! $20/ spot! 3 LE 200's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raising money to pay off vet bill for Artie the rat! $20/ spot! 3 LE 200's

Saphenous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
closing game due to lack of people interested. Might re consider a new game. Or sell my organs on the street to pay for Artie. Anyone need a spleen?

Last edited:
OH! I think I get it!

It's like eight "mini games" all rolled into one master game plan...

There are two pins worth about $12, so there are 2 $12 slots. If I buy one, I will definitely win a $12 pin (pin predetermined to slot - so spot 2 will get the spot 2 pin, regardless if I buy it or nobody does), and will definitely NOT win one of the other 23 pins.

So there are 2@$12, 4@$16, 3@$17, 3@$20, 2@$22, 4@$25, 4@$27, and 3@$30.

The thing that makes it different from a pin sale is, it's a blind pick for the buyer, kind of like buying a mystery bag...

Is that right?

OH! I think I get it!

It's like eight "mini games" all rolled into one master game plan...

There are two pins worth about $12, so there are 2 $12 slots. If I buy one, I will definitely win a $12 pin (pin predetermined to slot - so spot 2 will get the spot 2 pin, regardless if I buy it or nobody does), and will definitely NOT win one of the other 23 pins.

So there are 2@$12, 4@$16, 3@$17, 3@$20, 2@$22, 4@$25, 4@$27, and 3@$30.

The thing that makes it different from a pin sale is, it's a blind pick for the buyer, kind of like buying a mystery bag...

Is that right?

Yes this is exactly right :D

But most of the pins are worth a little more then the asking cost I believe which makes up for the "blind bag" :D

I think I"m going to close this down. Over 200 people have looked but NOBODY has bought any slots. I tried the blind one with 13 slots nobody bit. I tried adding more slots and different prices for people who are broke, or want more...that didn't work. =( I think I'm going to re do a new game with pixar only. Make it flat rate and use only pixar pins. Might show a pic... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back