• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Random Pin Swap: Round THREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone. I have added the list to the first page. So you know what that means!! Time to pick your numbers! :D

How about #1? Could I also have their DPF name? I want to make sure I don't send them a pin they already have.

Woot Woot! This should be fun.

All of the numbers have been updated. I guess we'll put a send by date of next Wednesday April 6th to get people plenty of time.

I have a question: What happens to the numbers that are not chosen?

1. YoSoyAhPuch
2. teddy_ruxpin
3. Nettiejeanne
4. imatronaholic
5. lwrn2
6. BayouJazz21
7. niknaxx
9. CaligurlUCR
10. Dottie1979
12. tiggermickey
13. Blacksmoke
14. RaChEltheRabidRabbit*
16. Roxanne
18. schmeg101
19. reeneibakini

All of the numbers will be chosen. If they haven't been chosen by tonight then I will be assigning them to the last four people who haven't chosen. Don't worry everyone will get a pin sent to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back