• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I would either recommend to host an auction or just keep it. It seems like it is going to be hard for you to let go(which is totally understandable)

I am not emotionally attached to this which if why I have it for trade. I am just trying to find a trade that is close to value for what it has sold for the last couple of times. I would rather trade than sell. :)
So erikr- love the 4 designer couples, especially tangled and beauty and the beast. I am just waiting to see the tangled podms echo has available because I am very interested in tangled podms as well.

KittyCabot23- love all of little mermaid and the two designer pins. Those 2 particular bts are not high on my wants, to be honest.

Setalone- love the pins, at this point I would say I am more interested it the multiple designers offered by erikr and multiple podms/designers from echoharmony, but I have to think about it, those are great pins you offered.

alottalaughs- I'm very interested in tangled podms so it worth trying :)

As I have said, I am willing to consider all possible trades. I want to wait to see the podms before making a decision. Also this has only been up for two days so I want to make sure others have a chance to try.

Thank you you for all the offers and help from people!

Last edited:
I am not emotionally attached to this which if why I have it for trade. I am just trying to find a trade that is close to value for what it has sold for the last couple of times. I would rather trade than sell. :)
So erikr- love the 4 designer couples, especially tangled and beauty and the beast. I am just waiting to see the tangled podms echo has available because I am very interested in tangled podms as well.

KittyCabot23- love all of little mermaid and the two designer pins. Those 2 particular bts are not high on my wants, to be honest.

Setalone- love the pins, at this point I would say I am more interested it the multiple designers offered by erikr and multiple podms/designers from echoharmony, but I have to think about it, those are great pins you offered.

alottalaughs- I'm very interested in tangled podms so it worth trying :)

As I have said, I am willing to consider all possible trades. I want to wait to see the podms before making a decision. Also this has only been up for two days so I want to make sure others have a chance to try.

Thank you you for all the offers and help from people!

I don't understand how what you are asking of people is any different than an auction. People are listing all these pins and if you start ranking them or commenting that isn't a good enough trade people are going to come back with a bigger offer. If you are truly looking to trade you need to state hey this is what I would like to trade this pin for. Does anyone have this?

I don't understand how what you are asking of people is any different than an auction. People are listing all these pins and if you start ranking them or commenting that isn't a good enough trade people are going to come back with a bigger offer. If you are truly looking to trade you need to state hey this is what I would like to trade this pin for. Does anyone have this?
I'm sorry you feel that way. I am simply taking the offers I am given and saying I couldn't trade for that or I like this, I will let you know when I have had a chance to see more offers. Same thing I would do if people private messaged me :)

The way this thread is, is perfectly fine. They are not posting a leader board and was just inquiring about it. You can let people know what you don't like and do like about a offer. I also agree with no PMs, with this pin your inbox would be full in minutes :lol: Would you want that? Oh yea and free bump with this post :)

pin69876th72
pin89884th72
pin91393th72
pin91699th72
pin95767th72
pin95768th72
pin95769th72
pin95770th72
pin95771th72
pin95772th72
pin95773th72
pin95954th72
pin96589th72
pin97454th72
pin97840th72

This is just a list of every pin that I have which is on your wants list. I'm just throwing it out there, just in case we can work out a trade or something. Thank you

This is my offer:
Pin 61178: Target - Enchanted - Giselle
Pin 84803: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Collectors Set - Prince Eric and Ariel Wedding (Completer) Only
Pin 88489: DSF - Beloved Tales - Fox and the Hound
Pin 91062: DSF - Beloved Tales - Toy Story
Pin 91065: DSF - Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc.
Pin 94313: DSF - Beloved Tales - Lilo and Stitch
Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted
Pin 96589: DSF - Circus Poster Series - Rapunzel
Pin 97454: DSF Beloved Tales Toy Story 2
Pin 97544: Disney Store - Art of Ariel boxed pin
Pin 9493: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #4 - Prince Ali

This is my offer:
Pin 61178: Target - Enchanted - Giselle
Pin 84803: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Collectors Set - Prince Eric and Ariel Wedding (Completer) Only
Pin 88489: DSF - Beloved Tales - Fox and the Hound
Pin 91062: DSF - Beloved Tales - Toy Story
Pin 91065: DSF - Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc.
Pin 94313: DSF - Beloved Tales - Lilo and Stitch
Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted
Pin 96589: DSF - Circus Poster Series - Rapunzel
Pin 97454: DSF Beloved Tales Toy Story 2
Pin 97544: Disney Store - Art of Ariel boxed pin
Pin 9493: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #4 - Prince Ali

Love the art of ariel <3 I will get back to you soon :)

pin69876th72
pin89884th72
pin91393th72
pin91699th72
pin95767th72
pin95768th72
pin95769th72
pin95770th72
pin95771th72
pin95772th72
pin95773th72
pin95954th72
pin96589th72
pin97454th72
pin97840th72

This is just a list of every pin that I have which is on your wants list. I'm just throwing it out there, just in case we can work out a trade or something. Thank you

Thank you, I am really sorry I am going to have to pass for now :( A lot of those are on my wants because they are great traders, I have a few in my collection. Really hoping to trade this particulat pin for keepers only :)

The way this thread is, is perfectly fine. They are not posting a leader board and was just inquiring about it. You can let people know what you don't like and do like about a offer. I also agree with no PMs, with this pin your inbox would be full in minutes :lol: Would you want that? Oh yea and free bump with this post :)

Thank you! I had to take a break from this thread for a couple of days... too much negativity for me! Hopefully your message helps that. If I am met with more hostility I am just going to close this. It is not like I am desperately seeking to trade it. Just was hoping to make a great trade with someone to get some of my grails and help people who have been searching a long time for this get their grail :)

good luck :) it must be hard to flesh out a trade for such a hard to find pin, heres to hoping you get some awesome grails ^_^ free bump.

Are there any certain scenes you're looking for in regards to the Tangled PoDMs? :)

I would say, the more characters the better. I have two close ups of Rapunzel so Im not in "need" of those, but I mean I love them so Ill still take offers with them lol.

For little mermaid same criteria

Beauty and the beast looking for a snow scene :)

:facepalm:
I would say, the more characters the better. I have two close ups of Rapunzel so Im not in "need" of those, but I mean I love them so Ill still take offers with them lol.

For little mermaid same criteria

Beauty and the beast looking for a snow scene :)

Oh man, of course my Beauty and the Beast snow scene is currently in a game! I have two Tangled PoDMs though, one with her leaning over the gondola and then one of the Kingdom Dance scene.

Can't compete with theseamazing offers :(

I would offer all the beauty and the beast pins from my collection a tangled podm and a mulan podm or maybe the upcoming pins from the rapunzel pin event in paris next month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back