• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Crown

Hidden_Miki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am looking for this Tangled Rapunzel Crown. I don't know where to get it or if they are going to be making any more, but I would like to buy one from some one if they're selling one. This up coming year my boyfriend, daughter, and I are working on our Rapunzel, Flynn, and Pascal costumes. So if any one could help me find a crown or would be willing to sell one to me, even if its missing the three stones, please pm me. Thank you :)
rapunzelcrowniwant_zps53d38915.jpg

I have been looking everywhere for it too. I haven't been able to find one, but you can try making one yourself, or Etsy has some really great handmade ones. They are pricey, but they are metal and real stones etc. There are a lot of great ideas online if you're crafty. I was going to make one but ran out if time for halloween. Good luck in your search!

I really love some of the ones they have on etsy but the ones I like are like around 300$ and as much as I would love to craft one I'm not good with that kind of craft. I do simple jewelry that's about it. I haven't seen this crown on ebay yet. I wish I would have known when they came out so I could have tried purchasing one. Were these crowns limited edition??

I really love some of the ones they have on etsy but the ones I like are like around 300$ and as much as I would love to craft one I'm not good with that kind of craft. I do simple jewelry that's about it. I haven't seen this crown on ebay yet. I wish I would have known when they came out so I could have tried purchasing one. Were these crowns limited edition??

Yeah, it came out at the disney store when the movie was first released, along with the colored pascal plushes.

Ive seen it once at Disneyland! And I wanted to buy it. But it was already on someones head. And it kinda belonged to them :( LOL

LOL. That would have been funny to see someone bump into them accidentally and run away with the crown. LOL.

This is the one I want....

I think that was the same one I liked on Etsy too but last time I checked it would have cost me 270-300. It is very beautiful and wonderfully made though. Realistically though I didn't just want the Disney crown just for my costume but also for my Disney tangled collection. I just didn't realize it would be that hard to find that crown but then again in my opinion Tangled is one of the best princess movies Disney has made, even the men in my family loved that movie, and I'm guessing Tangled's popularity made this item very hard to acquire.

Last edited:
It's actually very common for the jewels to fall out of this crown, I have two friends that own it and both of them have issues with it. :(
I hope you find one soon! It is certainly not worth the $150+ people are asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back