• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Free Zap Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel Free Zap Game

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Sorry, guys! I got all distracted with the Zap War and other things, but I'm back with the next free zap game. The pin up this time is this one-

image_zps3881e51b.jpg

I was just looking over my lists and realized that this will be the 15th free zap game I have done. That went by really fast. So here is what I'm thinking. I would like you to post your favorite Disney 15 and that's not like the Freshman 15. What I mean is your favorite Disney thing related to the number 15. It could the 15th track of a Disney soundtrack, it could be the 15th Disney animated film, it could be the 15th minute into your favorite film, it could be the 15th time you rode Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. I may decide which one I like best, or I may do the randomizer thing. So, start thinking about your disney 15 and be creative. Good luck everyone!

Edit- the game will end on Saturday, March 1st at 5:00 PM MDT.

Last edited:
we watch Mickey's Christmas carol at Christmas sometimes and it must be about 15 times we've seen it over the years. thank you for being so kind and doing this.

15 is the number of candles I wish I was blowing next week... #old... Lol... Actually, 15 for me takes me back to the first time I decided to dress up for Mickeys Halloween Party, it was October 15, 2010. I was the Prince Of Persia, most people didn't know who he was but I still had a blast trick or treating, taking pictures, and enjoying the atmosphere. Ever since then I've dressed up, trick or treated, and had an amazing time with friends during the halloween party at the park. Last year we got chosen to be on the Cavalcade parade because they loved our costumes, it was a great experience that I take to heart. Halloweentime at Disney always reminds me that you are never to old to have fun being silly and to beg for candy (mmmmm... Apple crisps)...

Last edited:
I haven't been able to sleep for 15 days because I am visiting Disneyland Paris tomorrow. I've been crying for 15 days just thinking about it, Disney makes me so happy! I'm going to try not to cry at the parks, that'll ruin my pictures with Rapunzel if I find her! But after that, I'll definitely cry for 15 minutes... <3

The 15th Disney Animated film is Lady and the Tramp, which is one of my mom's favorites. The title is also 15 letters! Whenever I get some LatT pins, I give them to her. My parents' love is similar to Lady and Tramp's love, which is why she loves the characters so much.

My favourite 15 related Disney thing is June 15th, 2004.

My first trip to Disney World. I still remember walking up Main Street for the first time, fighting back the tears as I saw the college and realising that my child hood dreams had just come through. It was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip, but I have been going back over and over since :)

EDIT: I was also 15 that year :)

Last edited:
I was fifteen when I went to Disney world for the second time. I went when I was younger but it was the second time that showed me the Disney magic. It was great i traded with everyone I could and it is one of my best Disney memories.15 was the perfect age for me to experience it so that is my Disney 15

June 15 is the day carsland officially opened!!! I remember cause it was the day after my birthday and I was walking around backstage after work and I bumped into Larry the cable guy ( the voice of mater) and me being my awkward self said "hey you're mater..." And he did his voice and said "I sure is." And I was like yeah and walked on... Haha always gonna remember that day. Haha

May 15, 2012 was the day we checked into Beach Club Villas in WDW. :)

Trying to think what else about 15.

Well, 15 years ago was 1999. That was an interesting year. I got laid off from my job so the company could move operations to Mexico (that only lasted one year, lol) and found another job three weeks later, after thinking I could just "live off" unemployment for a while ;) I don't think I managed to collect unemployment at all. LOL

Last edited:
The 15th Disney Animated film is Lady and the Tramp, which is one of my mom's favorites. The title is also 15 letters! Whenever I get some LatT pins, I give them to her. My parents' love is similar to Lady and Tramp's love, which is why she loves the characters so much.

Wait.... Are you MY daughter??? Unreal! This is my wife's favorite movie as well, and for the same reason.

OT - My favorite 15 is March 15th (the day before our anniversary). I love remembering the way I felt all those years ago... I was SO nervous, wondering if our love would last, wondering if I would be a good husband and father, wondering if she would ever regret marrying me... Now, all these years later, I am still so very happy we made the choice we did to get married!

My second favorite 15 is my oldest granddaughter (she'll be 16 in July). She is such a cool kid! She's an artist, is always willing to try new foods, and she travels with me and my wife every year. We try to find new places to take her for summer vacation, but she really LOVES going to New York City. She has been traveling with us since she was 3. Hmmm... I don't think she's ever been to WDW... I wonder if she would enjoy SWW? :lol:

15 minutes was all I saw of The Little Mermaid in the movie theater, the first time. My younger sister's tooth fell out and we had to leave the movie to go to the dentist in the mall. I did finally go back another day, but I still tease her about it and when we go to the movies now, I will ask her if she has any teeth loose, 25 years later lol.

Last edited:
Thank you for another free zap game :) <3

15 is the number of years ago that it is since I first ever went to a Disney park, which was Disneyland Paris ^_^!

hope it's not too late to enter but my magical Disney 15 is that I got my first Disney toy 15 years ago when I was only 2 which was a bouncing tigger toy that I still have in my house somewhere!!

OK this is what I got... Fifteen has seven letters in it. The 7th month is July which is Nena's (my roommate) birthday month. 10/2003 was the first time she went to Disneyland and 10+2+0+0+3 is 15! Out of all my visits to Disneyland as an adult this was by far my favorite one. Seeing the wonderment of Disney magic on her face as though she was a little girl all over again was priceless. Her eyes so wide as we strolled down Main Street. Her smile so genuine and child like. I will never forget that day nor that visit. The entire thing was magical and one of my sweetest memories.

Thank you! I have never played a game here before!

My favorite thing about Disney is enjoying it with my family! We will be heading to DL in a few weeks, two days after my oldest turns 11. My youngest will be 4, and this will be her first trip where she will remember the magic of Disney (as she was only a baby on her first trip). She will get to trade pins for the first time! So my Disney 15 is the sum of the ages of my oldest and youngest children. :)

15 years ago was the first time I survived cancer and when I recovered my mom took me to the USA for the first time to go to WDW.
Sadly I can't remember that trip due to memory damage but that's what I think about when I think of the number 15 :)

Thanks to everyone who played! Our winner is teddy_ruxpin. Please PM your address and I'll get your pin in the mail asap.

44bb92ba-71bc-4a6e-8edb-47c12c9f3ae8_zpsafce01dc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back