• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair! Free Zap Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair! Free Zap Game

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Most of you probably don't know that I collect the Paris PTN/PTE pins. Of course, I had to have the 4 pins released for the recent December trading event. However, after all my other deals fell through, I ended up buying the whole set to get them. Not so good for me, but VERY good for some lucky DPF members. I intend to use all of the other 7 pins in the set for free zap games. Today we are starting with the jumbo pin.

5d84927a-c707-40a9-b322-f524c0b176fb_zps114f3eab.jpg

PD79306: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel Tower Jumbo

I want to help out Duke Alex, Docfish, Pixie and all the other folks who spend a lot of time and pin money to make someone else's day. Yes, the zappers need your help. As you know, DPF no longer links directly to Pinpics, but does link to Disney Pin Place, a new and wonderful pin database created by our own Ethanwa. To make trading and zapping easier within the forum, we should all be using this new resource. There is even an import function that allows you to move your pin lists over from Pinpics. So, if you want to be entered in the drawing for this pin, I must be able to see your wants and trades lists on DPP. Please post in this thread if/when you have moved your pins over. I will do a random drawing on Tuesday, January 14th at or around 5:00 PM MDT. Good luck, everyone!

No. I am NOT suggesting that you should discontinue using Pinpics. It is a valuable tool that will continue to be a huge part of the trading community. But, since DPF can connect with DPP, it makes sense to encourage participation in DPP.

No one mentioned in my original post asked me to do this. I just know from personal experience that trying to find pins to zap people is much easier when said person has a DPP account. Ethan is doing an amazing job and I would like to support him. My doing this game in NO WAY represents anyone else's opinion on the subject.

Last edited:
I just imported my collection. I didn't know it could be done and knew I didn't have the time to start all over. Thanks for the game and the information :)

All my wants and trades and collections are at DPP! Put me in for her pretty please. :) Thank you for all the kindness and generosity you show this forum. :)

This is my nephew's favorite disney movie, so I've gotta throw my hat in the race. He only has four pins(two Cars, one Tangled, one Donald(to be like this godfather :) ) And I'm already using the Pin Place for my lists. :)

I think I imported all them when it first came out :D thank you so much for always hosting zap games with beyond amazing prizes! I would appreciate it so much to be entered in this one :)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful jumbo pin!

Please take a look at my DPP links, and sign me up. And just so you don't feel like "muscle" you should know I imported my collection quite a while ago! ;-)

The import feature is so helpful! I had actually started adding my own, was going to take a lot of time. This pin is beautiful! I've never seen it before.

Mine are imported!!!! Oh my gosh I really want this pin, it's so pretty in the picture and I'm sure even better in person!!! Thanks for all your wonderful games :)

Haha I should've been paying more attention to the front page of DPP when I signed up instead of spending all that time trying to re-find pins! Mine have been transferred :) Thanks for doing this!

Omg what a WONDERFUL thing to do. As soon as I can get my password back my pins will be fully updated over there. You are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back