• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-opening - selling/splitting full frames - a couple left now.

Re-opening - selling/splitting full frames - a couple left now.

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
OLD thread but I still have a couple of these left as well as a couple of others to add. Some people were on hold for certain pins if they were split up but since this thread is old I am just starting over in case those who I had listed are either not here or no longer need the pins. I am only splitting the frames if all pins from the frame are sold.

SO I have some frame sets that I don't have space for on the walls right now. Rather than sell the whole set and mess with shipping out frames I was considering just opening them up and parting with the pins from them. I know a lot of time people are looking for just one or two from certain sets.

Please let me know if you are interested in any. I might be able to play with these prices a little but these are what I came up with judging from pin pics trades/wants ratios as well as theme per pin. I don't want to open them unless all of the pins are spoken for (might consider leaving 1 or 2 over just depending on the frame) but I need most of them spoken for before I split them.

Princess Letter Disney Frame - All pins are more in the jumbo sized pin range. BEAUTIFUL set!
FULL SET IS SOLD!

securedownload-1.jpeg

Princess sketch frames - (selling these without the frame to save on shipping)

Mermaid - $85
(sold)
Beauty/Beast - $75
Sleeping Beauty - $70
(sold)
Snow White - $65
(sold)

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Pin 24907: Disney Catalog/JDS - Tinker Bell History - 7 Pin Framed Set - FULL SET SOLD

102_6071_zps0642c8be.jpg

Pin 83470: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Framed Set - FULL SET SOLD!

102_6070_zpsed516590.jpg

Pin 27877: WDW - This Is Love - Large Pin Frame Set: Castle Scene - FULL SET SOLD

102_5821_zps9e0e941b.jpg

Pin 55577: DLR - Disneyland Resort - Where Dreams Come True - 8 Pin Framed Set

FULL SET SOLD

102_5815_zpsf64aedb7.jpg

Pin 25118: WDCS / WDCC - Decade of Dreams - Framed 11 Pin Set

FULL SET SOLD

101_0030_zps2704ef9d.jpg

Pin 13127: Disney Catalog & JDS - Cats Framed Pin Set - SOLD FULL SET

102_5675_zpseb04d867.jpg

Pin 38039: DLR - Building the Dream (8 Pin Framed Set)

102_5673_zps24701c73.jpg

102_4935_zps3a9a4b4b.jpg

All of these are not listed on pinpics that I can find except Chip and Dale. These are LE 250 pins.

Tinker Belle - 40
Chip and Dale - 35
Goofy (jumbo) - 38
Mickey - 27
Minnie -
SOLD
Donald - 27
Daisy -27
Pluto - 27

Pin 49719: WDW - Walt Disney World Resort Letters - Framed 6 Pin Set -SOLD full set

102_5677_zpsbf7a3d20.jpg

Again, just let me know if you are interested in any of these and I will add your name next to each one. If they are spoken for I will open the frames. :)

Last edited:
I really want the cats Si and Am!! It's a grail for me so ill take it on its own or try and get the whole frame if I have to. Either way, must have! I'll send a PM too just to make sure my dibs are heard lol!

Last edited:
If you guys are interested in full frames I can certainly see what I can do on price and shipping. I just need to see about boxes and such to fit them which is always the hard thing with stuff like this. Answering pm's now.

The sorcerer D, if the set doesn't go :)

Sure, I will let you know asap if she changes her mind on the full set. :)

Can I be second for Dumbo and then put me down for Ivan & the CATerpiller in the cats group.

Sure thing. :) The Cats set is actually already sold. Somebody wanted that full set.

Out of the set 38039, I'd like the Mickey and the Minnie!

Sure, I will put you down for both of those. :)

I like the building a dream one would you be selling the background picture if all the pins go?

Do you want the whole frame or just the backing picture? Either way, sure if the pins all go from it I am willing to part with that part as well. :)

Do you want the whole frame or just the backing picture? Either way, sure if the pins all go from it I am willing to part with that part as well. :)[/QUOTE]

how much would you sell the whole set for?

Do you want the whole frame or just the backing picture? Either way, sure if the pins all go from it I am willing to part with that part as well. :)

how much would you sell the whole set for?[/QUOTE]

With the pins still in it you mean? I have Annette down for 2 of them but if there is no other interest and it is not split I would do the full set for $210 plus shipping. If you mean just the frame without pins (if they sell) then $15 plus the shipping on it.

Last edited:
how much would you sell the whole set for?

With the pins still in it you mean? I have Annette down for 2 of them but if there is no other interest and it is not split I would do the full set for $210 plus shipping. If you mean just the frame without pins (if they sell) then $15 plus the shipping on it.[/QUOTE]

My wife would kill me if I bought the whole set lol but I would buy the background picture and matte board around it.

With the pins still in it you mean? I have Annette down for 2 of them but if there is no other interest and it is not split I would do the full set for $210 plus shipping. If you mean just the frame without pins (if they sell) then $15 plus the shipping on it.

My wife would kill me if I bought the whole set lol but I would buy the background picture and matte board around it.[/QUOTE]

LOL! :) I will definitely hold the print/matte board aside for you if the pins sell.

Back