• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

REAL park traders for sale!!! $2.00 a piece!!! Get em while they last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
REAL park traders for sale!!! $2.00 a piece!!! Get em while they last!

Geoff

Almost >< A DPF Charter Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Hey guys!

My wife and I were very, very fortunate to come across some real pins, still in the original unopened pack, at a very, very low price. We are drowning in pins!!! This will be for a limited time, but I am willing to help out our DPF pin family as long as we can.

In the spirit of our mod Bricklayer, I will sell you one (1) trader pin (a REAL one, no Chinese fakes here!) for $2.00. Now, these aren't the most spectacular pins in the world, and if you buy more than four, I guarantee you will end up with duplicates. Just remember, the point of it is this: you are getting pins that you will be able to trade in the park with CMs and leads and out of the CM books (park allowing), for just $2 bucks each. And you are getting pins that you know are 100% real and authentic!

The minimum order size is 10 pins. However, shipping in the US is free!! I will ship international, but we will have to work out the details for the cost. International orders will be handled on a case by case situation.

As of right now, I have a total of 50 pins at this price. I will try to get more, but past what I already have, I can't make any guarantees.

PM me with your orders and I will keep this thread updated as much as I can. I will be gone from Saturday morning until Monday morning (take a WILD guess where :p) but will check Monday afternoon for orders.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back