• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Reeneibakini is CRAZY!!

ZAPPED! Reeneibakini is CRAZY!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Renee -- you're insane!! How could you have chosen to depart from being an insider on The People's Teams?? I could have used your abilities!!

I reiterate what I wrote to you in a PM a few days ago -- YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

On to the zap -- I AM OFFICIALLY A PLANES COMPLETIST!! And let me tell you, I can't begin to explain how bad I feel for those who take on crazier collections to complete, because Planes, not so popular, was still difficult to complete!! I'm just glad I'm prepared for the second Planes movie set to release this year!!

Renee, Thank you so much!! Love it!! (Although I now cringe when I see that little stamp with your last name, much like when I see Amy's name on packages...)

pin98011

Yay!!! I'm glad it finally got there! It was supposed to be there last Thursday!
You just wait! I have big plans in your future! :p and offer to take that other team still stands, like I said Team Double Agents Oooo ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that pin was cool! The prop turns! Glad you like it and that I could help you achive your planes completist title!

Yay!!! I'm glad it finally got there! It was supposed to be there last Thursday!
You just wait! I have big plans in your future! :p and offer to take that other team still stands, like I said Team Double Agents Oooo ha ha!

I mean offer to help attack that other team...idk what my brain was thinking when I was typing lol

Yes you can be a double agent, but for now that counts as one of ours!!!!

Oh no, you didn't (doing the triple snap in z formation). If someone is zapping both sides, then they are clearly neutral (Team Switzerland). Stop it right now, you Cheater McCheaterson. :lol: Alex, I think this is my favorite of the many, many zaps you have received. Congrats!

Last edited:
Oh no, you didn't (doing the triple snap in z formation). If someone is zapping both sides, then they are clearly neutral (Team Switzerland). Stop it right now, you Cheater McCheaterson. :lol: Alex, I think this is my favorite of the many, many zaps you have received. Congrats!

Well if it is any consolation I do give him credit when I get zapped by somebody acting as Switzerland. Other then that I am sure there is a point there you are trying to make but for some reason I a missing it. :lol:

Congrats Alex! And way to go Renee! But you stole my plan :lol: JK
But asked my friend to buy the pin for me and was going to send it this weekend, now I have to search for something else... hmmmm :lol:

Yay to completists status!! :hsd: Congrats on the great new addition in achievement in your planes collection, Alex!! And woohoo for zapping double agents!! ;D

I think we need to start a petition to get David to put up a new grail listing. It just isn't fair in this little squabble they want to call a war! What say you all????

I think we need to start a petition to get David to put up a new grail listing. It just isn't fair in this little squabble they want to call a war! What say you all????

I do agree, but there are other things that can be zapped! I had a stroke of genius this morning and am contemplating expanding on it. PM if you want the details! (Insert evil laugh here)

You my dear are really asking for it and you know I am not afraid to give it to you!!!

I do agree, but there are other things that can be zapped! I had a stroke of genius this morning and am contemplating expanding on it. PM if you want the details! (Insert evil laugh here)

:poke: Please everybody, there is no reason for anybody to have a stroke!!! :lol:

I would agree wholeheartedly, but I'm not going to force him to do that! Instead, we'll defeat him with his siggy as is!! When it's all crossed out, he'll have no choice!!

PM going out in a minute!

Please David... NOT in front of the children! LOL

Hahahaha!!!

Back