• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Registration issue

Registration issue

Noixdine

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi !

My boyfriend has been trying to register here since this morning, but whenever he hits the "Complete Registration" button on http://disneypinforum.com/register.php?do=checkdate he gets redirected to http://disneypinforum.com/register.php?do=addmember with a "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" message (if he mistypes the validation code, he goes back to the registration form). Is that a known issue ?

Thanks for the help !

I'm unaware of this particular registration issue; I will do my best to look into it, but I suspect that it's something that Cicada will have to sort, I'm afraid. If you could PM me your boyfriend's account name (I don't need his validation code), I also could look into his account status and see if there's anything I can do to sort out the registration problem.

This happened to me every day for almost a week before I was finally able to register during October. I ended up having to register using my phone.

This happened to me as well. Luckily I saw this thread and followed Aaryana's lead and registered on my phone, which worked fine.

Just wanted to pipe in and say that this still seems to be an issue (I had the same troubles as Noxidine mentioned). Like Runningrev, I also pulled up a cached copy of this thread and saw the advice Aaryana left about using a phone to sign up.

There's a few posts on the DPF Facebook page from people needing help there; I left a note about phones there, so hopefully more folks can get registered!

I actually had the same issue. I tried the phone trick but wasn't able to do it through Chrome, I had to use the stock android internet app.

Back