• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RESULTS POSTED, PICK PRIZES! Be BRAVE. You UP for this PIXAR Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESULTS POSTED, PICK PRIZES! Be BRAVE. You UP for this PIXAR Game?

dalakersrnumba1

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
RESULTS POSTED, PLEASE PICK PRIZES!!! SEE LAST POST (POST #37) FOR DRAWING VIDEO.

Just testing out this Open Game thread with a small and simple game revolving around a few Pixar pins.

The Rules:
- This will be a pick your prize game.
- There will be 10 participation spots available at $15/spot + $3 shipping +$3 extra for international ($18 in US and $21 international). There is no limit to how many spots you can purchase. Spot payment due once game fills.
- For each spot, player must choose a number between 1-100 (no duplicate choices).
- The "True Random Number Generator" from RANDOM.ORG will be used for the number drawings.
- I will record the results EXACTLY at a specific time and date to be determined (the video will show this info), depending on how long the game takes to fill.
- 9 numbers will be randomly generated and the closest number +/- from the 1st randomized number will get FIRST PICK. In case 2 numbers are equidistant from the randomized number, the number BELOW will get the spot (i.e. player 1 has #10, player 2 has #14 and if the randomized number is 12, then player 1 wins the spot even though both are 2 away).
- Rinse and repeat previous step 8 more times to set PRIZE CHOOSING ORDER.
- Each player will be notified via PM once game ends and will get to choose prize based on selection order and availability of the prizes.

Here are the available prizes:
4C5E82A0-002A-44E8-A0FC-8C1990DFA7FD-1303-000000DB11D234B0_zps12571bce.jpg

Brave Marquee, DLRP Up Adventure Awaits, Wall-E Jumbo Dangle
Merida & Brave Opening Day, DA LE 100 Mickey, DSF Nemo
275A1E96-BCF7-4B35-BCED-C7FBCA343F98-1303-000000DB187D6AF1_zpsa207f74f.jpg

Each strip (4 available) is a prize containing 3 LEs and an OE/HM pin.

I tried to make each prize worth at least $15 with a chance to pick prizes worth more.
Please PM or post any questions/concerns.

Choosing numbers is on a first come first serve basis.

SELECTION ORDER
Player with FIRST OVERALL PICK has 24 hours starting 12 noon PST today to choose prize. If Player is unavailable, they will drop one spot and next player will select and a new 24 hours will be given to the player who was previously scheduled to pick. Once the player before you has picked his/her prize, the next 24 hour cycle starts. If there are any concerns or confusion, please let me know!

[PICK #1] - DRAWN #60 - CHOSEN #57 - Claudwin (Brave Marquee)
[PICK #2] - DRAWN #90 - CHOSEN #45 - iStitch (Up Adventure Awaits)
[PICK #3] - DRAWN #91 - CHOSEN #40 - MMiano (Wall-E Jumbo Dangle)
[PICK #4] - DRAWN #49 - CHOSEN #31 - AgentR (DA LE 100 Mickey)
[PICK #5] - DRAWN #15 - CHOSEN #15 - AgentR (DSF Nemo) ***FREE SPOT***
[PICK #6] - DRAWN #95 - CHOSEN #21 - GeneralGirl (2nd Strip)
[PICK #7] - DRAWN #47 - CHOSEN #18 - Dalamara (1st Strip)
[PICK #8] - DRAWN #9 - CHOSEN #8 - nblaughs (Brave OD + Merida Combo)
[PICK #9] - DRAWN #34 - CHOSEN #4 - MMiano (PAID & # LOCKED)
[PICK #10] - DRAWN NONE - CHOSEN #3 - Dalamara (PAID & # LOCKED)

***NOTE: IF YOUR EXACT NUMBER IS CHOSEN BY THE RANDOMIZER, YOUR SPOT, IF YOU'VE YET TO BE SELECTED FOR PRIZE CHOOSING ORDER, WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE AND PAYMENT WILL BE WAIVED (REFUNDED) WITH EXCEPTION TO THE SHIPPING CHARGES***
~~~Only applies to the first exact number, if any.~~~

Last edited:
Hi,

I have two questions, is this available for international players? And do you have to pay up front or once all the spots are claimed?

Great questions! And the rules have been modified to answer those.
1) Yes international players are welcome at the expense of $3 extra charge due to expensive international shipping.
2) Payment is expected upon games fill.

Oh heck, I'll take #18 as well :D

I am a bit confused as to why everyone is choosing numbers so close together when the range is from 1-100. Just want to make sure things are cleared up.

ALSO, EACH PLAYER CAN STILL CHANGE THEIR CHOICE OF NUMBER UNTIL PAYMENT IS DUE (THAT'S IN 2 SPOTS). GOOD LUCK!

I'll take the last two spots. Do I pay twice for shipping??? I will pay you tonight when I get home from work. :) #4 and #40

Thanks, the game is full. Unfortunately each spot will require its own shipping fee. I will PM each participant with payment details and number selection finalization. Once all payments are received, I will set up a time to do the number randomization and will determine the selecting order from there.

Giving tinawap until 7pm today to choose numbers and pay for the 2 spots or else the spots will be open to the public to take so that those who have paid are not waiting for too long. I apologize for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back