• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Results *Sockgnome Next* Olaf Grand Prize

Bump. Sorry this is taking so long guys, I've definitely been so busy, but I promise we will get to the end, and all packages will be shipped out. Thank you for your patience thus far!!!

I'm sorry guys. We have been super busy and havnt been on in a while. The pins we would like are pin: 83776 buzz light year and pin: 67651 pirate Mickey. Again we are super sorry.

I'm sorry guys. We have been super busy and havnt been on in a while. The pins we would like are pin: 83776 buzz light year and pin: 67651 pirate Mickey. Again we are super sorry.

Not a problem at all! I guess its just a busy time of year for everyone, especially me. Thank you!

Back