• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!
Hey I'm not sure if Danielle told you (or is this Danielle? lol) but anyway haha, I'm getting another Tangled BT for trade! Maybe we can work out a trade this time since I saw you were giving up on Lion King pins, and I love Lion king pins :) ha!

I'm not sure I have anything worthy of the lion king BT, but do I have anything you will trade Pin 6616: Disneyana Convention Artist Choice #3 (Lion King Family Pride) for? :)

I am interested in either the sword in the stone BT or Sleeping Beauty BT, please let me know if there is anything you are interested in. Thanks!

Today was a pretty epic mail day.

And by epic I mean 12 GRAILS! :stitch:

4ruc0n.jpg

Back