• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!

You are the second person this week who is looking for those pins. I've been trying to collect them for a while now and still need a few. Good luck and I hope at least one of us gets to complete their set.

I anticipate so abounding humans are searching for the acknowledge/burrow rapunzel pin. I anticipate anyone awash one a few weeks ago on actuality for $100 or something so it would be acutely harder to barter for I anticipate.

I'm not sure why you copied what someone else wrote on here almost 7 months ago... But I already have the reveal/conceal Rapunzel and I did trade for it. Also, It's value is way up beyond $100, I think anyone would purchase it if they saw it at that price.

You are the second person this week who is looking for those pins. I've been trying to collect them for a while now and still need a few. Good luck and I hope at least one of us gets to complete their set.

We always said we wouldn't do the collection, but every so often we would come across one and trade for it. Finally we just decided we might as well do the set since we are almost half done with it. lol. Good luck on completing your set too! :)

I'm not sure why you copied what someone else wrote on here almost 7 months ago... But I already have the reveal/conceal Rapunzel and I did trade for it. Also, It's value is way up beyond $100, I think anyone would purchase it if they saw it at that price.

Spammer. They did this in three other topics too. Just have a look at the links in the signature.

Back