• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Reveal and conceal grail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Reveal and conceal grail
Ill bid these from your wish list :0)

Pin 42307: DLR - Playing Cards - King of Spades - Mayor (Surprise Release)
Pin 52350: DisneyShopping.com - Jack & Sally Valentine
Pin 70630: DLR - Bad News Series - Magazine Collection 2009 (September) - Jack Skellington
Pin 93681: Cast Exclusive - Grand Opening 2012 - Under the Sea, Journey of the Little Mermaid

I'll start it off for your guys - I bid:
Pin 81466: WDW - PWP Key Collection - Cheshire Cat
Pin 12383: Sparkle Princesses (Ariel)
Pin 91834: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Sleeping Beauty

add this to Clara's bid please!

pin49772

I'm bidding:
88484: DSF - Beloved Tales - Herbie the Love Bug
90651: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Shere Khan
79111: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party - Caterpillar
92529: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Woody
and 92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel ​HAHA

I'm not really impressed with all the bids on here. Just pick out my DLP PTN's dude! Haha

I'm bidding:
88484: DSF - Beloved Tales - Herbie the Love Bug
90651: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Shere Khan
79111: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party - Caterpillar
92529: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Woody
and 92102: Stylized Princess Portrait - Ariel ​HAHA

Im not impressed with your bid kiljoy667!!! :down: lol I have 3 of those 6!

leaderboard
1. donnam
2. Poohlady5
3. Kiljoy667

thanks for all the bids guys! :) even you kiljoy667

I was just totally shocked that offer took/tied first place. I thought Poohlady's offer was way better.

I gotta say if I was in first place and I saw you write this I would be insulted and I would also be insulted if I was the person auctioning off the mulan pin....All I am saying is that everyone's interest is different

see kilian i know what people like, its not about money here... its about what they want and need or even trade for.... thats why i know for sure you well not win this auction...i dont win every thing i want but i do win alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back