• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reveal Conceal Disney Girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reveal Conceal Disney Girls :)

digs

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Back in the days I began to collect this series. They have been put away since then.
I do not have an interest in collecting Disney Princess (Except Princess & the Frog), it was a random collection i started...
But now i have them for trade.

I hope to trade for hard to find pins as well. I want to stay away from doing a trade where a lot of pins are being offered. I would like to keep it as few as possible.
They are NOT for Sale.

I collect Up, Toy Story, Princess and the Frog, Most Pixar movies (except Cars & A Bugs Life)
Please take a look and let me know if there are any serious offers.
Thanks

UPDATE: No longer available:
Tiana - Esmeralda - Mulan - Jessie - Alice

Last edited:
killing me...ha!

I can offer two pins from my collection:
Slinky race and Jessie Race LE 100.
OR
offer still stands for the Hong Kong Toy Story Land Jumbo of course :)

I'm willing to trade someone good for the Pocahontas....but I'm at a nightclub (yes I'm on DPF AT A CLUB) I'll offer a trade in about 4 hours.

Oh I really wish I had something for that Minnie!!! Please look at my traders and let me know, but Im pretty sure I dont have anything worth it. :(

I do have quite few of the 101 Dalmation pins on your wants but you said you didnt want to trade several for one. But let me know if you change your mind. Will add the pins to my trades. Havent gotten the time to do it yet but will.

Last edited:
Willing to possibly trade from my collection for any of the five last ones I need <3 please take a look at my OWN's and see if there is anything we can work out <3

looking at your set I need Pocahontas, Alice and Giselle <3

Last edited:
I am interested in Alice, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Megara, Giselle, Aurora. 6 of them, eek! Anyhow, feel free to look through my trades but also let me know what you're interested in :)

I have several pins you want. Please check out my traders and let me know if you're interested. :)

I'm interested in Mulan, Tiana, Alice, and/or Cinderella. Please feel free to look at my owns as well as trades, and let me know if you see anything.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back