• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RF1M and 2011 Hidden Mickey Tee Shirt Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF1M and 2011 Hidden Mickey Tee Shirt Pins

Rob_Bob

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from WDW and had a fabulous time. I was on a quest for two pin sets. I went to the Room For 1 More event and collected the mystery pins. I also hoped to finish up another collection I started last summer of the 2011 Hidden Mickey t-shirt pins. I am proud to say, I was able to complete both collections. Here are the pictures:

Attachments

• October 2011 003.jpg
    October 2011 003.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 83
  • October 2011 004.jpg
    October 2011 004.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 81
  • October 2011 005.jpg
    October 2011 005.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 81
  • October 2011 006.jpg
    October 2011 006.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 81
  • October 2011 007.jpg
    October 2011 007.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 81
  • October 2011 008.jpg
    October 2011 008.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 81
  • October 2011 009.jpg
    October 2011 009.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 82
  • October 2011 010.jpg
    October 2011 010.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 81
How AWESOME! Congratulations on the set! Sounds like you had a blast just by providing the photos.
How was it? :)

I had a blast at the RF1M event. It was very much a Haunted Mansion Event and not a pin event. I believe I was only one of maybe 3 or 4 people wearing a lanyard. Everyone was so nice. The only downside was the price. Both my wife and I went, so we each had to pay for a ticket. Neither one of us liked the departing gift (Mr. Toad statue). So we sold both of ours and almost recouped the cost of the tickets. The additon of being able to go to the MNSHP was another nice perk. They opened up the Columbia Harbor House during the MNSHP event for only the RF1M people. They gave out free water and allowed us to put are feet up for a rest. The resturant was close for food.

As part of the RF1M event they gave everyone a free plain black narrow lanyard. Attached to event lanyard was a RF1M event crediental. It was clear plastic card about the size a credit card. The RF1M logo was screen printed on each crediental. The card folded in the middle to expose a flash drive card. People could pay extra to have their picture taken in different HM scenes. The pictures were put on the flash drive so you could have them made into printed pictures at the event. It was a neat idea. I am using the flash drive at home for other stuff.

We were at WDW for four days. I only needed to find 3 more tee shirt pins to complete my tee shirt HM pin collection. In the first three days I was only able to find one of the three. I found it on a cast member at Magic Kingdom. It was the Stitch pin. On the last day, I was at the Coronado Springs Gift Shop. I explained my dilemma to I think a manager there. And in the Disney spirit, he help search the shop to find the last two pins I needed, Tigger and Figaro. It was definitely a Disney moment.

Finding the Prep and Landing pins (Wayne and Lenny) on the last day was also a nice surpise. I just love that cartoon. I believe on the ODPT website, it said that these pins were not going to be released untill 10/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back