• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSP Villain TRADIN' POST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSP Villain TRADIN' POST!!

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
VILLAINS UNITE!!

The results of your RSP is slowly making its way to your inbox...

So you say you didn't get everything you wanted on your RSP? You have extras and don't want them?? You changed your mind and decided not to spend $150 on that LE 150 Jumbo?? No problem!! You're in the right place. This is your first stop before cancelling anything on your RSP!

It's the

RSP VILLAIN TRADIN' POST!!

Please feel free to RESERVE ONE SPOT in this thread until you receive your RSP and use it to post any extras you have and also post anything you're looking for. Offers to trade, buy and/or sell are to be made HERE, however there's a catch... NO ITEM(S) MAY BE SOLD FOR MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID FOR. This gives everyone a chance to complete their RSP without having to spend more than the Disney price. This is especially true for anyone who's changed their mind and doesn't want an item anymore... there's no need to cancel it. Instead, the item can be offered up for the original sale price to other DPF members.

Ideally, this thread is for members who already have a RSP and are looking to trade/sell RSP items with others members attending (or sponsoring others to) the event. Just remember, everyone with an RSP paid $115 to attend Friday, $65 to attend Saturday, and another $45 to attend the breakfast. That adds up. $$$!!! So if you have no RSP and no RSP items to trade/sell, it's up to individual members if they want to sell to you at cost.

Just because this is an evil villain event, it doesn't mean we can't be nice. :D

Here's an example: say you have an extra Villains Mirror Image set that is selling for $84.95, you can charge DPF members that amount, plus tax, plus shipping costs (if any). This is not a thread for resellers looking to make money off the event pins; that can be done in another thread or on ebay.

Cancellations to RSPs are due by AUGUST 29 and credit cards will be charged on AUGUST 30. So get those trades and sale arrangements completed NO LATER THAN AUGUST 28. I will close this thread on August 29 (or sooner if the thread is not receiving any activity).

It would be awesome if everyone gets what they want off their original RSP... Good luck!!

Last edited:
I got my RSP!!!

Here's a list of EXTRA items:

#7 Cruella/Goofy Spinner $15.95
#12 Sidekicks (Set of four pins) $84.95
#14 Villains Sculpted Crest (Set of six pins) $89.95
#17 Beware! Hinged Jumbo $84.95

And here is a list of items I NEED:

#2 Reflections of Evil Logo Pin $15.95
#5 Evil Queen Calendar Pin $15.95
#6 Evil Queen/Mickey Spinner $15.95

AND... if anyone is breaking up the Mirror Image set, I'm looking for Maleficent. :D

I would prefer to trade my extras with anyone who has some of the pins I still need. So any difference in price with the items you have (+/-) can be settled with a Paypal transaction.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I would be looking to trade for some of these... I m not going to the event but please check my traders if you have the Maleficent and/or Evil Queen reflections pin. I would LOVE to get them both!

We collect Maleficent as a dragon, Old Hag/Evil Queen and some Ursula so any of these would be welcomed!

Last edited:
I just need
#2: 13-reflections of evil logo pin
#9: Maleficent/figment spinner pin

other than that I got everything I really wanted including the super jumbo which I am crazy excited about putting right in the middle of my Scar collection :wiggle:
I didn't get any extras, but I'm still deciding if I want to put a few things up. I have to figure out my funds :p

This is a great idea :) I'm close to the beginning of the alphabet so maybe I'll know today

Last edited:
Reserved
3140564-walt_disney_villains.jpg

If you are attending and buying multiple of Item #10 - 13 - Mystery Set Collection, I am interested in trading for and its Chaser. Also for alone.

Last edited:
I have the Potential Prospects Set - but only keeping Gothel!

I have a co-op set up in that section of the forum but will keep a copy here as well"

Si & Am (Lady & the Tramp) - on hold
Shere Khan (Jungle Book)
Lady Tremaine (Cinderella) - on hold
Big Bad Wolf (3 Little Pigs)
Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone) - TRADED
Madame Medusa (Rescuers)
Yzma (Emperor's New Groove) on hold

If you would like to purchase I am doing them at $12 plus $2 shipping. (.50 each after)

The only pin I would like that I didn't receive is the logo pin.

Please PM as I will take first come/first serve on the prospects.

I hope everyone is able to get the pins they want!! :)

Last edited:
Reserved :) after seeing most of the items in person at wdw ptn this week we want 1 more thing :)

It looks like I have an extra Villains Sculpted Crest set.

Only got 1 Potential Prospects but wanted 2 Si&Am. Anyone want to trade Si&Am for Lady Tremaine, Big Bad Wolf, Madame Mim, or Madame Medusa? Might consider trading either mirror image Maleficent or Evil Queen for potential prospects Si&Am and Yzma (1/4 from mirror image set = 2/8 from potential prospects??).

Last edited:
OK, I didn't get much and I'm so disappointed but here is what I have available:

(2) #1 Passholder Chernabog Slider @ $15.95
(1) #3 Reversible "Believe/Beware" Lanyard Medal @ $29.95
(1) #21 Ensco Couture Collection - Cruella @ $65.00
(1) #22 Ensco Couture Collection - Maleficent @ $65.00
(1) #23 Ensco Couture Collection - Evil Queen @ $65.00
(1) #35 Passholder 13 Reflections of Evil Cel @ $50.00

I am in desperate need of:
#24 Event Poster (please, I really wanted this)
#11 Villains Mirror Image
#14 Villains Sculpted Crest
#15 Potential Prospects

Will take:
#5 Evil Queen Calendar
#6-#9 The Spinners

Last edited:
Reserved:poke:

Hooray, i got what I was looking for. The sidekicks set, except for Maleficent is available.

I'm looking for Madam Mim from the prospects, should that get broken up, and Maleificent from the stained glass set.

Im open to work something out.

let me know.

Last edited:
Reserved!

Haven't gone through all my RSP yet, but I didn't get the SUPER Jumbo pin (LE150) so if someone got it and doesn't want it, let me know! Thanks

Last edited:
Reserved

OK I'm new at this ... We have an extra of the following - would like to trade at the event for cash or Figment Pins from older events.

#2 Reflections of Evil Logo Pin - $15.95 - Traded
#8 Scar/Chip and Dale Spinner $15.95 - Traded
I do not have my pins up on pinpics sorry!
I am a huge figment fan and have seen many cool pins from other trading events.

Last edited:
Wait, if I'm not attending, can I still have a post where I say what I want? My Wants from this event are really tiny >_<

I only want:

pin96469

- any WiR pins released
- any Kingdom Hearts merchandise released

Until then, enjoy some "BODY LANGUAGE" courtesy of Ursula:

Ursula-gif-disney-villains-22207635-368-225.gif

Available for trade...

Villain super jumbo
Villain jumbo
Hero jumbo
All four spinners (update all are pending trades).
cruella countdown 13
pins from the mirror set (update on hold).

we also have the Passholder cel available.
Not sure if we will keep our event poster.

DW really wants the stitch jack sparrow pin.
Feel free to checkout our wants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back