• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "Run along, Roscoe. Your master's calling" Oliver & Company Best In Show Ends 7/30 @10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "Run along, Roscoe. Your master's calling" Oliver & Company Best In Show Ends 7/30 @10pm PST

BellesEnchantedRose

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I decided to take over doing the auction for my family this week! My mom could use a little auction break. lol
It's my focus week so bids for my wants list will likely get you further up the leaderboard BUT you are still free to bid from any of our lists.

This auction ends Sunday July 30th, at 10:00 PM PST!

PP141101 WDI - Rita - Best In Show​

gk59xNml.jpg

LE 300

Wants: (each person's section of collections is in order of our priority)

Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast
Disney Dogs
Cinderella

Chip & Dale
Disney Cats
Dumbo
Main Street Electrical Parade

Peter Pan
Treasure Planet
Robin Hood
Goofy Movie
Sleeping Beauty

Dislikes:

Hidden Mickey's
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:

BellesEnchantedRose
Chilikitty
Peterpansflight

I'll begin . . .

PP154306 WDW — Beast and Gaston - Beauty and the Beast - Grand Floridian Resort - Holidays​

and

PP59260 DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Belle Only)​

Thank you for the bid! You know I love both of those! :) 2 more bids and I shall post the first leaderboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have much luck with this but I'll try the following again.... LOL

PP153533 Tiana & Dr. Facilier - Spellbound Princess/Villain​

RS_Refb0c56ac2.png

Lol thank you for the bid! It really is a pretty pin , I just don’t focus a ton on villain centered pins. I’m always happy to have all of you awesome people bidding and shooting your shot! :)

1 more bid for a leaderboard!

Thank you Poohlady5 for rounding out our leaderboard! I did order each individual pin in each bid in the order of most wanted, so hopefully that helps in case anyone wants to do any bid adjusting. Thank you all so for for your bids!

Leaderboard:
1) @Poohlady5 -PP145514 Beauty and the Beast - Christmas Day
PP152160 Loungefly - Pongo - Pet Name Tag - Mystery
PP141878 Tiana - Princess - Mystery

2) @stratasfan -PP59260 DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Belle Only)
PP154306 WDW — Beast and Gaston - Beauty and the Beast - Grand Floridian Resort - Holidays

3) @disneykins -PP153533 Tiana & Dr. Facilier - Spellbound Princess/Villain - Gold Variant

Thank you for your bid! There are some super cute pins there. :)

Updated Leaderboard:
1) [mention]Poohlady5 [/mention] -PP145514 Beauty and the Beast - Christmas Day
PP152160 Loungefly - Pongo - Pet Name Tag - Mystery
PP141878 Tiana - Princess - Mystery

2) [mention]stratasfan [/mention]-PP59260 DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Belle Only)
PP154306 WDW — Beast and Gaston - Beauty and the Beast - Grand Floridian Resort - Holidays

3) [mention]dznycrzyfmly [/mention] -PP154091 - Dalmatian with Butterfly Loungefly
PP154683 - Mrs. Potts and Chip Cherry Blossom Sidekicks Loungefly
PP151619 - Dalmatian Pumpkin
PP154085 - Copper Balloon Animal

OK . . . New bid . . .I'm willing to try and try again! :) I'm thinking of going the route of B&tB still . . .

PP59260 DS - Princesses with Flowers - 4 Pin Set (Belle Only)​

PP94078 WDW - Bimbettes at Gastons Tavern - Beauty and the Beast - New Fantasyland - Mystery​

PP157299 BoxLunch - Mrs Potts and Chip - Beauty and the Beast​

The winner is [mention]Poohlady5 [/mention] ! I’ll pm you in the morning! :)
Thank you all for taking a look at this auction and also a huge thank you to everyone who bid! :)

Mom and I are thinking of at least waiting a few weeks til we auction again, probably won’t be til end of august or 1st week of September.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back