• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sale to get a Grail! LE, Retired, Racks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale to get a Grail! LE, Retired, Racks!

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One of my grails has just shown up on Ebay after over three years of searching and trying to trade for it.

So I'm gonna offer these pins for sale!

I ship from France but am accepting USD through Paypal as goods.

Prices are listed with tracked shipping from Paris, if you need me to combine shipping I'll have to get back to you with the price because the weight of some pins can change prices a lot for international shipping.

After this Friday the 26th, if none have sold there might not be the same choices. I'll be going to the Pin Trading Night this coming Friday. If you need me to do pick ups please PM me and I could work something out probably. I'll of course update the photos with what's sold.

866fbcc5-c8fd-46cd-87f8-d8dec77fcb5c.png

pins-sale04.png

pins-sale03.png

pins-sale02.png

pins-sale07.png
pins-sale05.png

pins-sale06.png

These are in groups but the amount is per pin. I didn't mention that before cause I didn't see how it was misleading but now I do :) Thanks for asking guys!

pins-sale08.png

I have several more pages of pins in my book that I want to price but it's getting late for today. All sales are first come first served so time stamps on pms will be taken into consideration if necessary.

I'm never closed to trading either but at the moment I'd only consider pins that are Gargoyles (The Series), Tron, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and Disney Afternoon pins.

Last edited:
These are all I have at the moment:
[h=3]Pin 109315 DLP - PTE - Alice In Phantomland - Host Ghost[/h][h=3]Pin 109327 DLP - PTE - Alice in Phantomland - March Hare & Groom[/h]
Their in the first picture and are signed by the artist from the Alice in Phantomland event.

I will be going to a PTN this Friday and I'm not sure what I'll be coming back with but I'll probably put it for sale in this thread if there are none I'm keeping.

Realized my last image was misleading so those prices are all per pin with tracking to the US per pin. I can combine the shipping though if you take more than one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back