• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Same Story, Just another Chapter =D

Same Story, Just another Chapter =D

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hello again everyone!

I wanted to make a reintroduction to express appreciation for DPF and say how excited I am to see old and new members alike and hoping I can share in keeping a great source of Disney fun going in any way that I can :)

I also have quite a few extra pins and other Disney misc. that my family and I have collected over these turbulent past years (not all good but certainly plenty to be positive about!) that I will be posting as I get a bit more organized.

All in all, thank you DPF for being around and for all the team and members alike do to keep the news updated and atmosphere comfortable. Thanks for giving my ‘Story’ a place to be that isn’t Instagram or Facebook – nothing against the platforms, I just prefer forums over it ;)

Hope to see everyone around and take care guys! <3

Kayla! I feel like you and I were left in the same place after the previous to this DPF drama, so I'm so very happy to see that you've back. New chapter, indeed!

Back