• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Savor the Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Savor the Flavor

Kmcwi

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hmmmm. So delicious. Nothing brightens a dreary winter day than feasting upon Disney pins at half price. I purchased the Disney Store Tiki pin set for $80 this morning. I am offering this to you as a co-op so you can taste some of the sweet of fruit of 50% pins. Let me know.

Available:

Stitch - BB
Tink - BB
Wall E -
Louis - eyhahndisney

Wall E still available

For $15 dollars you can add one of these pins to your collection. How is it possible, the shipping is virtually free, sea turtles mate.

You can post or PM.

Kurt

Last edited:
I would be interested in Stitch and Tink but I have to wait until payday this week to pay since the pin sale has drained PayPal, LOL

The Tiki set delivered to day, still looking for someone interested in Wall E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back