• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scar, Pirates, Merida, Shere Khan, and Disneyana 2000 "Small World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scar, Pirates, Merida, Shere Khan, and Disneyana 2000 "Small World"

GrayTiger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've come into some new traders! If my wants are too limited, I can always trawl through Pinpics to see what others I can find. I mostly collect Scar, Lion King, and the Haunted Mansion duelers. I can also be tempted with Tarzan or Shere Khan. Please excuse my comedic and apparently piratey way of mispelling "artist". XD I have a couple of other traders coming, but I haven't listed them here since they're not in hand yet.

166104_original.jpg

Pin 2521: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #3 'It's a World of Hopes' -- I'm tempted to keep this one, convince me otherwise! Signed by artist, no card.
Pin 2522: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #4 'And a World of Fears' -- Signed by artist, no card. - TRADED
Pin 2523: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series - #5 'There's So Much that We Share' --Signed by artist, no card.
Pin 2524: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #6 'That It's Time We're Aware' -- Signed by artist, no card.
Pin 2529: Disneyana 2000 Small World Set -- #11 'And the Oceans Are Wide' -- Signed by artist, no card.
Pin 2758: The Lion King Set (Scar Sitting) [I have two of this one] -
No backer cards, Propins from a set - One TRADED, one on Hold
Pin 5713: DS - The Lion King Pin Collection Wood Box Set (Scar) - Comes on a piece of the backer card from the boxed set - On Hold
Pin 30080: WDW - Ride Series (Pirates of the Caribbean/A Pirate's Life for Me) - Has backer card
Pin 89485: Brave - Princess Merida - Has backer card
Pin 69880: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only - No card
Pin 78567: Mini-Pin Collection - Villains (Scar, Shenzei, Banzai, and Ed Only) - No backer card

Last edited:
Hi
I have this:
Pin 35613: USPS - The Art of Disney Stamp (Simba & Mufasa) MINE has card as well
YOUR
Pin 30080: WDW - Ride Series (Pirates of the Caribbean/A Pirate's Life for Me) - Has backer card

PM sent!

Last edited:
Sorry about that Hidden Mickey's. :[ Maybe you'll get lucky with another trader soon!

I thought about it awhile, but I'm going to politely decline trading TiggerMickey. I'm just not really in love with that particular stamp pin. Thanks for showing interest in my thread though!

I don't have anything on your wants but maybe check out some of the pins I do have? I just joined this site. :) I don't know if you're interested in buttons, but I also have these two lion king buttons (Zazu and Timone) that are not listed on pin pics at all... when I have the time I am gonna list them though.

- For Rapunzel

I don't have any of your wants, but by all means trawl away and let me know if you see something. I have quite the villainous kid, who would dig on that Shere Kahn pin.

It's been a bit, but my first trades are mailed out. So bump! And don't be afraid to ask me to look through your traders, I know these aren't super-high-value pins and there's often all kinds of pins I just didn't know about that I like!

I am interested in all Scars (except 78567) but I don't have anything on your wants list for trade :( If you see anything, please let me know! (And I live down the street from WDW and can get anything available now as well!)

Last edited:
I am interested in all Scars (except 78567) but I don't have anything on your wants list for trade :( If you see anything, please let me know! (And I live down the street from WDW and can get anything available now as well!)

I don't know that there's anything Lion King themed I want from WDW right now, but I could be wrong. Is there anywhere I can look up what's out/available right now?

The only somewhat recent one is 90851 but those are gone now. I do have one for trade. I also will be getting several boxes of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom series and I most likely will get a duplicate scar. I just dont know when they are coming out for sure. I dont mind waiting until I get one to trade :)

The World of Fears Scar (Pin 2522) is spoken for, but the boxed set (5713) and Propin (2758) are not. I'd gladly trade one of them(or haggle me if you feel its unfair) for a Scar from Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom! I can just mark the to-be-traded stuff as on hold. :D

Would you be willing to look through my traders and see if anything strikes you for this one?

Pin 2524: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #6 'That It's Time We're Aware'

Thanks!

Would you be willing to look through my traders and see if anything strikes you for this one?

Pin 2524: Disneyana 2000 Small World Series -- #6 'That It's Time We're Aware'

Thanks!

I'm interested in any of the five signed pins as long as there not Pin on pin
take a look at my trades and let me know if anything interests you

Sorry guys, I didn't see anything in either of your traders that I was interested in. Thanks for looking! ...maybe I need to dig through pinpics and add more pins to my wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back