• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper or legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrapper or legit?

cpf

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,
I recently bought this Ariel crest pin on eBay. The seller (kiljoy667) had listed it as "new, on card". When it arrived however, the metal was a tiny bit worn/tarnished and there were some faint vertical scratches on the enamel. I also checked the SKU on the card and lo and behold, it was the wrong pin SKU (it was for the Cinderella crest). I assumed it was a "used" pin, scratched up from being on a lanyard or w/e.

I contacted the seller through eBay and he automatically sent a refund, no other response, no request that I return the pin. I'm wondering though, is the pin authentic or a scrapper? Looking back now, the fact he was selling 16 of these maybe should've tipped me off if it is indeed a full on scrapper. Ugh.

Here are some images of it, Pin Experts, weigh in! Is this just worn, can I trade it with a clear conscience? Or is it a fake I should keep out of the trading pool?

Thanks in advance!

12492016774_0d74f7842a_z.jpg
12491538355_5bb0ac59e9_z.jpg
12491537365_4c03474f67_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back