• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper Pins

Thanks for the idea! We'll definitely work on that. Your idea has also prompted us to add a Guides and FAQs subforum to the general pin discussion forum to help out other pin traders through the wealth of information available to us. Thanks!

GREAT unless i have a real pin beside the scrapper its just to hard to tell and I hate trading unless I know for sure mine is the real pin. Oh and hey if you need any help with this new pin site I dont work and have all the time in the owrld I dont know much about programming but I am available :)

GREAT unless i have a real pin beside the scrapper its just to hard to tell and I hate trading unless I know for sure mine is the real pin. Oh and hey if you need any help with this new pin site I dont work and have all the time in the owrld I dont know much about programming but I am available :)
will definitely keep everyone in mind if and when we need help. :) As it stands, the boards _are_ growing fast [probably hit 100 members today -- in only 3 days!].

Back