• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrump Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrump Pin

lovecheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what I believe is PinPics #19744. However, unlike the picture, mine is gold tone around the edge. Also, on the back of my pin it has the Mickey ears icon with "15" in the right ear and "fabulous years" in the face portion. Underneath the icon it says "Disney Store".

Can anyone supply input on this?

Thanks.

Does the logo look like this?:

pin55781

No. There are no pictures on the back of my pin.

On the back of my pin the "15" in the right ear is gold tone; the yellow star inside Mickey's face is black and "fabulous years" & area that is red on your picture is gold tone on my pin. Above the post on mine is the copyright symbol and Disney.

Well, it's definitely from Japan and was released during the 15th anniversary releases. I'm thinking the pin you have was not listed on pinpics. Do you have a way to take photos of the front and back of your pin and post it here?

I scanned the front & back of the pin and have the pictures in a file folder in "My Scans". Unfortunately, I don't know how to insert the pictures into my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back