• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling some pins! Added some amazing pins! Updated/Prices Lowered 8/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling some pins! Added some amazing pins! Updated/Prices Lowered 8/29
More added and prices lowered!

Pins have all been mailed(unless you told me to hold them until you were back from vacation)!!!!!

Have a look!

Updated! More added!

Added from parts of my collection that I thought I'd never sell...

??????????
pin70345
??????????

All PMs have been answered.

Yes, it is alright to ask about other pins in my collection, but any other UP pins besides the doubles I have listed already as well as my Alice Gomes pins/Frank&Ollie pin are not up for discussion, and will not be. It is also alright to offer with prices, as long as they are reasonable. Almost all of the pins listed in the thread are under what I paid for them already, some of them are at nearly half or less.

Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having to move now! Bad timing or what. :(

I so wish I could help you out Mackenzie, I just can't spend so much on 1 pin. For the amount it would cost including delivery and customs I can have 5 days at DLRP (which is what I'm saving for at the moment). I resigned myself to the fact I'll never get that pin (or the other one) a long time ago.

I am at work right now and cannot respond to PMs. I will respond in the order they'ree received when I get home tonight. Thanks so much for your patience!

All pins have been responded to and pins are being held until tomorrow! If I hear back from you and can receive payment, pins will go out tomorrow. If I receive payment tomorrow, they'll go out Saturday before work.

Thanks to all who have PMed so far!

*Reminder: Pins put on hold yesterday will only be held until this evening! Thanks!*

Sold pins removed and others are now on hold as well.

Updated! Thanks SO much to everyone who has already purchased or agreed to purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back