• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! September (August) RAK victim notices have been sent out

ZAPPED! September (August) RAK victim notices have been sent out
I got mine together. It will go in the mail Monday on our way out!

Today I have received packages from the following: Darlene & Nena, Kayla, and Brooke (even though she tried to make it hard to find out who sent it :lol:)

Thank you all for joining in!!!

I have a package to send, I ment to send it today but due to some bad news today I didn't make it to the post office. I am going tomorrow but if it's too late I can mail it a little later to them directly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi David! My package should have been there on Monday. The tracking information says it was delivered to you. Please let me know. I sure hope you got it!! Thanks!

Sara, that is the new routing system and is why the post office can't ever make any money. :lol: No rush since Renee sent hers today. I will wait until both arrive. to send out the box.

Barbara, I received your box. Thank you!!!

I have received all of the packages I was told are coming including yours Renee. I am very impressed that we had too many packages to fit in a flat rate box again. I love it when that happens!!!

The big box is going in the mail tomorrow.

Thank you everybody for joining in this month. I will get the announcement out for October in the next couple of days.

Ooooo .... ahhhhhh .... now comes the anticipation :anxious: of waiting to see what the "zappee" thinks! Lol! (Oh great now I have that song stuck in my head ... anticipation .... blah, blah, blah, rofl!!) I'm blaming it on the cold I seem to have, ugh! :sad: Ok more meds and then it's night, night for me! Take care everyone!!!

Yay... Cannot wait for the box to arrive at it's destination. I hope he/she/they..etc like what is in the very large box that is sent out.

Back