• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!" WDI Ends 4/10 8PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "Serve him tea. Sit in the master's chair. Pet the pooch!" WDI Ends 4/10 8PM PST

Chilikitty

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey everyone!
We decided to do a spur of the moment auction to celebrate our spur of the moment Disney World Trip!
This is our first Mother Daughter Trip to WDW since 2015!
(That being said, we will ship the pin after we get home on 4/19/23)
Since the theme is Mother Daughter, you can bid pins from either mine or my daughters wants or both.

Up for auction is this Sultan WDI pin.

oYrg9xOl.jpg

PP150206 WDI - Sultan - Best In Show​

LE 300

Wants:
Dumbo

Disney Cats
Chip & Dale

Main Street Electrical Parade
Disney Dogs

Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast

Cinderella

Dislikes:
Hidden Mickey's
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:

Chilikitty
BellesEnchantedRose

(Our pin pics wants aren't super up to date so feel free to bid something that may not be on there yet)

This auction ends on Monday, 4/10/23 @ 8PM PST!

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Wow! I will say that I didn't expect this much buzz, so I'm delighted!

First Leaderboard of the auction!

1) @mybabykelly -I love seeing Chip and Dale all dressed up. My daughter thinks the Ray teacup is both scary & cute. lol
2) @dznycrzyfmly -We both adore the cereal themed pins! The button day is super cute but my daughter doesn't prioritize Pluto very much in her dog collection.
3) @Disneychildwithin -I love a good Dumbo/Jumbo pin, but I do have a few with this similar pose. Very adorable pin nonetheless!

@disneykins Although you didn't quite make the leaderboard, its a very pretty pin from my daughter's wants. Dr.Facilier is just more the emphasis on this pin.

Thanks so much everyone for all of your bids so far, they are truly all awesome bids!!

Last edited:
An updated leaderboard! @dznycrzyfmly Pulls ahead by a hair, or is it a bolt??

1) @dznycrzyfmly -We both adore the cereal themed pins! My daughter said she doesn't have any other bolt pins like the bolt running pin.
2) @mybabykelly -I love seeing Chip and Dale all dressed up. My daughter thinks the Ray teacup is both scary & cute. lol
3) @Disneychildwithin - A very cute Aristocats pin that I didn't know existed!

So many lovely bids from you all, thanks to all of you participating! we have just under two days to go! :chip:

Happy Easter!
With that bid we have a new leaderboard!
Since my daughter was happy with either bid, I had to decide which pin for my collection I liked more.

1) @mybabykelly - I just still really like that chip and dale pin. Daughter is happy with both pins offered for her.
2) @dznycrzyfmly -We both adore the cereal themed pins! My daughter said she doesn't have any other bolt pins like the bolt running pin.
3) @Disneychildwithin - A very cute Aristocats pin that I didn't know existed!

Slight leaderboard change!
1) @mybabykelly - I just still really like that chip and dale pin. Daughter is happy with both pins offered for her.
2) @Disneychildwithin - A very cute Aristocats pin that I didn't know existed! Also, Lucifer is one of my favorite cats, his pins are harder to find, and he's sparkly!
3) @dznycrzyfmly -We both adore the cereal themed pins! My daughter said she doesn't have any other bolt pins like the bolt running pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back