• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sick as can be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick as can be

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
I don't know what it is, but both master gracey and I have been feverish and hallucinating off and on for like three weeks, doctors say it will pass and it's just the gunk but I wanted to post here because I have pins I need to get and send out and I can't even sit up on the internet for long, so I am so sorry. I was hoping to get out to the post but things just got worse and worse. Will get this done as soon as I can.

Miss you all

~Constance

This doesn't sound good! I don't think 3 weeks is normal - for any illness. I urge you to get a second opinion and see if you can't get some medicine to help with the illness! This worries me!! Please, you and Master Gracey, go to the ER or another doctor!!!

Feel better quick!!!

I hope you start feeling better soon Constance! And I second Spiffle on the getting a second opinion!

Constance - I am working on week 4 and I can totally sympathize with you!!!! I was absolutely MISERABLE for at least a week throughout. I do hope you feel better soon!!!! Stay down and rest... Sleep it off... :)

Seems like everyone's been sick lately -- I had a pretty bad flu for a week or so last month. It sucks. :(

Hope you guys feel better soon.

Wow, Connie, that does not sound good. Neither the symptoms nor the duration sound like "just the gunk." Three weeks of fever and hallucination cannot be normal.

I just got over a bug that started in early December =/ It seems like only some people are getting sick this year, but the ones who do get it bad. I wish I had a stronger immune system lol

I know what it is!!!

facilier-2-web.jpg

See what happens when you move to New Orleans? We miss you in chat.

PINLINKS!

Hope you two feel better! Although I do wonder if this "sickness" is in protest to the changes at the WDW Haunted Mansion.. hehehe.. Feel better. Being ill isn't fun.

Sorry to hear about both of your conditions. :( Please take care and try to get a second opinion as the others have urged. I was wondering where you two have been. Hope you both get back up on your feet soon! :)

I am so sorry you have been feeling so bad. Being sick is definitely not fun and so many people have been really sick lately, seems like ever since Christmas really! :(

I have been feeling bad for a while and had no energy at all which was so unlike me. I finally went in and they ran a lot of tests after I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. They found out I have thyroid problems (hyperthyroidism). I have got to get to the dr to get on proper meds for it. I hate knowing I will have to take meds for the rest of my life for this but so happy to actually have an answer as to why I have been feeling so bad for so long now.

The way you are feeling sounds terrible. I hope you find out what it is and get better really fast! ((HUGS))! Please do go get another opinion and take good care of yourself!

Ah! When I first saw this thread come back up, I thought someone had heard something. Does anyone know of another way to contact her? Do we have anyone who has their phone number or anything?

Constance,
i really hope you and Master Gracy are felling better soon! When something simmilar happened to me it was a reaction to pain meds. But Carbonminoxide sounds like a good bet. I would check into it considering that you BOTh are having these symptoms. If there is anything I can do, please let me know!

Add me to the list of GET A SECOND OPINION and have your house checked for carbon monoxide (especially considering the length of time you've been sick and the fact that both of you are having the exact same problems).

Oh yes, and get well soon - I miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back