• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Small Frozen Collection For Sale...O.B.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Frozen Collection For Sale...O.B.O.

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
With the loads of new Frozen pins continuing to be released almost daily, I will never keep up, and am giving up that collection of pins (but not my dolls :lol: )! I also found an opportunity that if able to help it, I cannot pass up; I found an INCREDIBLE price locally on a November 17" Frozen doll! :anxious: Therefore, I have decided to sell all of my Frozen pins in hopes to get the doll in time! :x: :eek2: :x: I need $500 total and am hoping I can get $450-$475 out of these pins!?!? :x: Here are pics! :)

Thanks Guys! :)

Last edited:
I might be interested in one or two, but please post prices if selling individually or a group price if the lot

I posted that I was hoping to get $450-$475 out of the lot already...people would have to work something out privately if wanting individual pins. :) Hopefully that is sufficient, but if not, let me know Billy :bigthumb: Also PM me about the pins. :)

Last edited:
I posted that I was hoping to get $450-$475 out of the lot already...people would have to work something out privately if wanting individual pins. :) Hopefully that is sufficient, but if not, let me know Billy :bigthumb: Also PM me about the pins. :)

You need to list a concrete price if you are listing them as a lot. $450-$475 is not really concrete.

Honestly, all I care about is getting enough to get the doll I want :x: :x: don't think I will EVER have this opportunity for one again! :anxious: :eek: :anxious:

:lol:

Thank you Billy! :) Sorry, was just SO excited about this chance on this doll, I just threw something together real quick to try to get them sold! :D

For the record, I do have these listed at higher prices on eBay than I would be willing to sell on here, due to eBay and PayPal fees and such! :)

Best of Luck on your sale Nate!!!

goodluck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back