• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White 75th Anniversary DisneyStore.com Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White 75th Anniversary DisneyStore.com Pins

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello,
I saw that the DisneyStore.com has posted two 75th Anniversary Pin's today; a 5 pin box set LE250 and a single jumbo pin LE300. I've tried to place an order, but it seems that my account has been deactivated for whatever reason. I've been trying to rectify the issue, but until it gets fixed I am unable to place any orders. The total when I added everything into my cart and applied the promos after taxes came to around $136. I wouldn't mind paying a little more than I might compared to the retail costs, but these are still available online and had I been able to get them myself online I gladly would. Of course the shipping and handling and any fees would be covered by myself. If anyone can help I would be so appreciative...I can provide immediate payment via PayPal if we agree on a price. I'm located in NYC if that helps estimate shipping costs, though I imagine priority shipping should still be affordable. Promo codes that work are DMRJAN, DRVCMEMBER, SHIPTODAY & SHIPFREE. You can use multiple coupons on orders, but some will mix and match while others don't. I was able to get my grand total to under $140. Please let me know if anyone can do me the favor...thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
Mike

Pin 94636: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin Set - 75th Anniversary
Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary Jumbo

Last edited:
Have you thought about creating a new DS.com account to buy them yourself? Either mine or my sister's DS.com account was deactivated and there was nothing DS.com could do so we just created a brand new one.

I don't think they will allow me too. It seems to be an internal issue. I use to be a top 10 contributor, D23 member, share holder, DMR, DMC and DVC member, Disney Visa and multi-wdw traveller, but due to frequent product issues I was having they chose to just cease all business with me rather than correct their problems. Either way I'd rather not even create a new account, because it will only cause me to spend more money with them than I would like to. Since my account was deactivated in November I have saved a lot of money lol. I was spending over $100 weekly with the Disney Store. Instead, because I felt shafted as a customer I've decided to sell off my entire collection and only keep on with the pins. Most of my dolls are already gone...I only have a few left with some mugs I might end up selling, in addition to big figs and snowglobes. It seems that collecting pins is really difficult too without a DS account as pins are primarily sold in WDW, WDL, Parks & Resorts, DSF & DS.com. Being in NY doesn't really benefit my collecting needs lol. I guess if I can't keep up with my pin collecting this will end up being sold as well. Sad day for me as I've been a Disney fan and collector my entire life; I'm 27 now and Disney has really treated me horribly as a customer. It's a wonder why I would want to collect anything Disney at this point, but I'm sure DPF members can relate to the collecting addiction lol.

Thanks I replied...looks like I'm still in need of the jumbo pin, if Lisa and I agree on the purchase for the box set. Anyone wanna help me out with the SW Jumbo? Or if anyone can get me the box set with the jumbo together that would be great. Saves me shipping for two separate transactions. Let me know.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back