• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White and Batb snow scene PODM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White and Batb snow scene PODM

coupleofdorks

SDpinTradingCouple
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have an awesome Snow White PODM (picture will be posted later) and Beauty and the Beast PODM of the snow scene up for trade

photo12_zpsf35bef4d.jpg

Im am looking for any of these pins for the podms I have. Please PM if you have any of these pins and are willing to trade! The pins are in order of preference.

1. Pin 85996: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Rapunzel only)
2. Pin 80648: Disney Tangled - Opening Day (pascal on it)
3. Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin
4. Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
5. Pin 80877: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tangled

So please feel free to ask questions or if you want to trade or make an offer for one or both of the podms:) Hope Everyone is having a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you all!

WoOOOooW!! :eek2: Ur trading that?! Jeez I'm not a big fan of Snow White (except for the aspect of it being the 1st animated film) but that.... is an epic cell!

Alas, I have nothing that would even allow me to trade for it. But good luck! You guys are going to get something EPIC for that PoDM ;)

Btw, the Stitch friendship pin in ur siggy is adddddorable!!!! Never seen it in person but that would be a great pin to have!

Thank you everyone!!!

and here is the Snow White scene

photo13_zps2dc4415f.jpg

I LOVE that Snow White pin! If there is something I have that you would consider for it I would trade! I don't have any of the ones you listed unfortunately :(

Now really looking for pin 80878 DSF Rapunzel and Flynn on the chair :D so please if you know anyone who has it and is wants to trade for my snow scene please let us know :) thank you hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon

I wish I had something that you wanted but the only thing that I do have is the lilo and stitch bath time #2 pin which I just put up for auction... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back