• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White Designer Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White Designer Doll

MaeBlum08

She's a wildflower
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
***First of all, these are NOT MINE.*** Members of my family ordered online and went to the store to get dolls to insure they received SOMETHING. Well, they ended up getting dolls in the store and receiving shipping notices for their online orders. I pleaded with them to sell them on here rather than eBay and to go under the cost that she is currently listing and selling for there. PLEASE do not stone me to death here; I do not want to regret asking them to sell on here through me. If you know my situation right now, you know that I am super short on cash with all that has happened recently, so I didn't have the ability to order these. They are not even coming to my address, but I will be helping my brother ship them out as he does not have any experience with this stuff(he does not do pins, so he has never traded or sold). So here it is:

They are asking $135 for the doll plus $15 shipping, so $150 total. They have 4 available(2 on each of their accounts- they did not break ANY rules by ordering 2 each). Please PM me and I will give you HIS PayPal information to complete the purchase.

They are also willing to trade for a Cinderella or an Ariel, as those are the two they are missing to have a complete collection. They might also consider future doll purchase trades(such as Aurora or Rapunzel). Again, just PM me and I will pass on HIS email address to you so that you can communicate with HIM.

EDIT: No dolls left.

Last edited:
Sorry Mae, I have not gotten a PM from you..let me delete a few PMs..there is possibly a problem :x
I sent one again yesterday. I didn't want to post him email publicly because I didn't want him getting spammed. I started getting so much spam after I posted my email publicly on another pin forum. :(

There's only one left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back