• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White Disney Designer Princess

Snow White Disney Designer Princess

RICKSTERVIN

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it going everyone.

I have a brand new Snow White Disney Designer Doll up for grabs.

She is limited to 6000 made and is very detailed.

Looking to get around $175 shipped but feel free to message me with your best offer.
I accept paypal only and I can do meetups in the Bay Area, CA depending on location.

That is my personal email in the pictures so feel free to contact me there if you would like as well.

DPP_0002.jpg

DPP_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Just a word of advise....try to get some form of feed back on here before you try to sell one of these dolls. This forum is for pins....the other is a secondary market.

I don't think he'll have a problem as long as it's local and he can meet in person to do the exchange.

That way both win!

Hope it goes to a good home. :)

Vicki

Just a word of advise....try to get some form of feed back on here before you try to sell one of these dolls. This forum is for pins....the other is a secondary market.

Or at least an intro would be nice! We're not Ebay!

Back