• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Snow White PODM with Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Snow White PODM with Snow White
Alright. I'm going to make one more attempt at this. This will probably be an epic fail of a bid, but I won't know until I try and since you love Fantasia so much, I'm hoping you'll like this. New bid:

Complete 1991 Knowles Limited Edition Fantasia Plate set. All plates are Mint, have original boxes and COA. Each plate is individually numbered.

2012-07-10_13-07-53_728.jpg

Ok everyone can start laughing at my bid now.:rofl:

there is no laughing from here,I'm so amazed at this bid, I love those plates (,but then I would
bit biased)
good luck on this PODM
xxxx

Are you taking non-pin bids of official Disney merchandise? I don't have much to offer as far as pins go from Fantasia, but definitely have some great WDCC figures from Fantasia. I'm only asking due to a few of the other offers I've seen on this thread so far.

Thanks!

I bid
Pin 68867: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member

Ok everyone can start laughing at my bid now.:rofl:
This is an awesome bid. I really just don't have room for "stuff" in my apartment. That's the same reason I couldn't accept the Snow WHite Framed Set bid.

Are you taking non-pin bids of official Disney merchandise? I don't have much to offer as far as pins go from Fantasia, but definitely have some great WDCC figures from Fantasia. I'm only asking due to a few of the other offers I've seen on this thread so far.

Thanks!
Let's limit it just to pins. Like I mentioned above, I really don't have the room for anything else in my apartment. I definitely don't have wall space or shelves for displaying cool stuff, right now. I have three frames on my wall and that takes up pretty much all of the open wall space that I have (the rest is windows or closets).
Thanks for asking!

This is an awesome bid. I really just don't have room for "stuff" in my apartment. That's the same reason I couldn't accept the Snow WHite Framed Set bid.

Let's limit it just to pins. Like I mentioned above, I really don't have the room for anything else in my apartment. I definitely don't have wall space or shelves for displaying cool stuff, right now. I have three frames on my wall and that takes up pretty much all of the open wall space that I have (the rest is windows or closets).
Thanks for asking!

Greg that has got to be one really small apartment. At least you thought my bid was awesome. I guess that's all that matters. I got nothing left so I'm bowing out.

Ok I want to offer you something mabey you can use to get something else you want instead mabey you like these more than my PODMS

Try http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=82793&sid=1355.1354242926 28 trading 280 want, im sure you can get something you really want with that one. and add http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=35359&sid=1373.1354243050.v2 and
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36162&sid=1403.1354243178.v2

If you like this bid better than the PODM by all means take this offer.

New offer: These four (4) pins:
(all mint on their original cards)

pin77069
Pin 77069: Disneystore.com - Stained Glass Up Pin

PODMBATBBeastRose.jpg
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast

pin81662
Pin 81662: WDW - Disney Trading Night - Sorcerer Mickey Mouse

pin81677
Pin 81677: DLR - Disney Trading Night - Sorcerer Mickey Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.