• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SO Excited getting 2 of My MOST wanted! + 1 more whoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO Excited getting 2 of My MOST wanted! + 1 more whoo!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So this year I set myself a task, finish my fox and the hound and Oliver and company collections. I set myself this task because it's a fairly small task, there are very few pins in these collections, and it meant obviously that I wouldn't spend TOO much money (hehe o_O!) as I am going to Disney in May to work at WDW for 3 months so I wanted to save some pennies for living and spending (on pins...plushies...pretty things!!!)

So the last five pins I want are (or were for two of them) proving very elusive, only 3 or 4 people trading, wont reply to pinpics requests etcetc, but this week I have managed to purchase BOTH of these guys!!!

pin52529

Pin 52529: DisneyShopping.com - Fox and the Hound (Tod & Copper) GWP

pin56063

Pin 56063: DisneyShopping.com - Friendship Day Series - Tod and Copper

pin47883

Pin 47883: DLR - The Fox and the Hound - 25th Anniversary

47883 just showed up on eBay and will be on its way to me.! Sooooooooo happy! Down to 2!

I am so happy, I can't wait for them to arrive, I think ou guys in the US will hear me squeal with glee when they do! Only three to go now, then I'm gunna move on to the Bolt collection XD!!!! I know I am crazy but I am just SO happy I am getting these two!

Last edited:
That is so great, I have been watching you bump those threads and hoping you would get them. Oh and just so you know, keep bumping-- I saw the top right pin for sale when I was surfing a Japan auction site the other day, and I just had to go and check if you needed it because I knew I had seen it before, of course you had already gotten it but I am sure that other people will remember if they see the pins you are looking for too!

hehe thanks! I will keep bumping it, I know I will have them eventually and its great to know people are keeping an eye out for me! I have the the 'im so close I can taste it' sensation at the moment XD! If only those darned fox and the hound pins would show up on ebay! I have seen them on there before its just typical really that when I want them they aren't available XD! I am glad I set myself a goal though it has kept me focused and away from just buying a pin 'cause I want it' its saved me a lot of moolah this year XD!!!

That's really cool! I hope there aren't any LE 10, LE15 or the like. That's what's keeping me from completing a couple of my own collections. But there's always hope! I recently got one I never thought I would get.

I like your collection choices, btw!

Congratulations on buying those pins; they look really nice... I like the look of the first one especially. ^_^

I am quite lucky in that all of the pins I want have come in at 250 +, but the problem is that there are very few people trading them and they won't show up on ebay. Which is very sad!

Thanks so much guys for keeping an eye out for me! Thats why I love this forum everyone always helps each other out ^_^!

@ tig : hehe I only collect animals (Cats, Dogs & bunnies) mainly, with a few what nots that just mean something to me like I have a little collection going of pins to do with my birthday month / year.

Laura - when in May are you coming to work at WDW? Maybe you can meet up with the WDW folks (and the non-WDW folks who are heading to WDW in May)? That's tiggermickey (Judy), Tinker (Debi), me (Li), huertajv (Vicki) <--non WDW people. And creativeextremeties (Laz) and swim2sea (Margaret) - WDW peeps.

:)

Congrats!

I'm going to be at wdw from the 6th of may until the 3rd of august! That's so exciting I really wanna meet lots of traders while I am over there, let me know when you guys are gunna be there cause I really would love to meet you all in person. Put some names to some faces <3

I'm going to be at wdw from the 6th of may until the 3rd of august! That's so exciting I really wanna meet lots of traders while I am over there, let me know when you guys are gunna be there cause I really would love to meet you all in person. Put some names to some faces <3

I think you mean put some faces with the names :)

wow that's so cool! seems everyone is getting their grails right now it's awesome and a great time to be a pin collecter!(lol!) when they come pics are a requierment! ha ha! really cool

I think this week must be luck week! 47883 just showed up on the bay and I scooped up that bad boy! Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!
WOW! You really ARE having some great luck!

That's amazing... only one "Fox and Hound", and one "Oliver" left to go, right?

How many "Bolt"s do you still need?

I think there's about 10 bolts I need including the dpf 'postcard' set. I decided to try and get all of the bolt pins (except the ones that are the same the 110th Japan and USA are just identical) but I am doing fairly well with them they are definitely my next quest. And yesh down to 2, one Oliver and co and one fox and the hound pin! It's so exciting, I know that darned Oliver pin is gunna trip me up but ya never know maybe it will show up while I am in the states!

Thanks so much for the support guys I am really happy I did this it has definitely saved me some money in the long run but concentrating on certain collections is definitely the way to go for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back